Chapter 1- New Rules Made for Kwamis

Marinette was realizing what had really happened the other day. The weight of caring for not only for the Miraculous Box but also the Kwamis who rest inside lied on her shoulders. The gap of Master Fu's memory left Marinette in charge of the their tiny fates.

"Tikki, why did Master Fu make me the new Guardian of the Miraculous?" Marinette asked the kwami who sat on her desk.

"Master Fu didnt want Hawk Moth to get his knowledge of the Miraculous and the spells either. If Hawk Moth had gotten to Master Fu, he could've become the most powerful miraculous holder in the world!" Tikki explained flying towards her face.

"But Tikki, I can't read the Grimoire or even make the power ups! How can I be the new Guardian if I cant do those things?!" Marinette started to pace in her room, revealing her frustration.

Tikki took her time coming up with the words, "When Master transferred the powers of the Miraculous Guardianship to you, he also transferred his knowledge of the Miraculous to you as well."

Marinette looked at her friend in confusion. "So, I have Master's memories?"

Tikki gave her a shrug. "Sort of, More like his wisdom of the miraculous and the box."

Marinette thought for a moment. "Okay Will I know who he picked to be Cat Noir?"

"That I'm not completely sure of, Marinette, Tikki said.

Marinette sighs deeply, then goes in a panic and looks at the new Miracle Box that had changed to look like her Diary box.

"Does the rules of knowing our identities still apply, Tikki?"

Tikki began to rack her memory. "Technically, yes but since youre the new Guardian, you can make new rules for YOUR miraculous holders now. You run the show now, Marinette."

Marinette thought for a good while. "Hmm, well we have me as Ladybug, Cat Noir, Viperion, Pegasus, King Monkey, Carapace, Rena Rouge, Queen Bee (Well, not anymore), Ryuko, I guess it would be a good idea for all of us to meet and talk about defeating Hawk Moth. But do I really want them to know who I really am? Do I want to show Cat Noir the boring girl he's really in love with?"

Marinette signed in defeat. "Well, I believe in order to defeat Hawk Moth for good, maybe it would be a good idea to round up all the miraculous holders that have shown they had what it takes; possibly make up pairs to fight with Cat Noir and I."

Tikki smiled at her clever friend, proud of her leadership claim for the mission ahead. "Good idea, Marinette!"

She hugs Marinette's cheek. "I'm so glad youre my ladybug, Marinette! You're the best ever!"

Marinette giggles at her little friend. "I love you too, Tikki."

"Now to round up all the Miraculous holders in one area." Marinette opens the Miracle Box and calls most of the Kwamis out.

"Sass, Wayzz, Trixx, Xuppu, Kaalki, Longg, please come out of the box." The Kwamis appear, flying out of the box.

"You all have owners out there and they're going to be able to keep you from now on unless I say otherwise, do you think you can find your owners on your own or do you want Ladybug to deliver your miraculouses to them?"

Sass hissed his response out first, "I believe I can find my owner, Ladybug."

Wayzz and Trixx looked at one another and silently agreed. "I always know where my dude is," said Wayzz. Trixx rolled her eyes at the turtle. "I should probably follow Wayzz, since my owner is usually with his..."

Kaalki crossed her legs in a seated position in the air. "I personally would prefer to be delivered, if you dont mind, Ladybug."

Longg bowed his head to the new Guardian. "It would be an honor to find my owner-son, Ladybug."

Xuppu started giggling. "I can find my nitwit, I mean owner, Ladybug."

Marinette looked at her little Kwamis. "Alright, Kaalki, I will take you to your owner. The rest of you, take your miraculous and find them. Tell them that they have proven that they can keep you by their sides, but if I see otherwise, I will ask that you will be returned to the miracle box and back in my supervision. Do you all understand you missions?"

All the Kwamis looked determined to be free with their new owners and replied, "Yes, Ladybug!"

All the Kwamis grabbed their miraculouses and flew off to find their owners while Kaalki waited with hers to be delivered to her owner, Max. Trixx and Wayzz found their owners first. Good thing they were together.