*Not a Chapter* Author Note

Hey, Bugheads!

How's y'all doing? Good, I hope. I just wanted to share that I have been rewatching Miraculous to further my understanding of the character's mannerisms and typical behavior, so stay connected for updates!
I was having a craft day and decided to share my creation with all of you so here she is...

 I just wanted to share that I have been rewatching Miraculous to further my understanding of the character's mannerisms and typical behavior, so stay connected for updates!I was having a craft day and decided to share my creation with all of you ...

It was really fun to paint and get a free poster for my room lol.

Also, have yall seen the new poster for Miraculous Season 4? It is awesome! Take a look!

I love the miracle box's new look! Its soo fitting for Ladybug and I pray that the creators make it to change to Marinette cause that is a very sure give away that she's ladybug, especially to Alya who is obsessed so

I love the miracle box's new look! Its soo fitting for Ladybug and I pray that the creators make it to change to Marinette cause that is a very sure give away that she's ladybug, especially to Alya who is obsessed so..lol

I will be continuing my story with some more chaos and villainous deeds done by our evil Discordia so stay turned!

Hopefully there will be an unmasking at the end or not, I'm debating, so to help my mind along I am asking my wonderful readers to help me. So, comment your thoughts and I will take it into account.

Thanks for being a Miraculously awesome audience and stay connected for more updates!

Parisina🐞❤💚