Chapter 40- Ladybug's Last Recruits

Ladybug, King Monkey, Pegasus and Ryuko landed on the Francoise Dupont College's roof. They made their way to the school's art room and saw it was deserted besides a few and just who Ladybug was looking for.

"Alix, Nathaniel, Marc! Are you alright?!" Marc and Nathaniel were hidden under one of the tables while Alix was still spray painting the wall.

"We're fine, Ladybug. Those two are just skittish," explained Alix as she sprayed red on to her design. Marc climbed out and helped Nathaniel up as they stayed close to one another.

"Is everything alright, Ladybug? Did something happen?" Asked Marc, his hands in his sweatshirt pockets.

"We have a villain running rampant in the city and I need your help. Interested?"

Alix dropped her can. "Does this mean what I think it means?"

Ladybug tossed the girl a box. "I dont know, does it?" Alix smiled as she opened the box and revealed her family watch. Fluff came out with it, and gave Alix a hug. "Ohhh! Is it the future already? Or is it yesterday still? This is all very confusing right now."

Alix laughed as she addressed the little bunny. "Hi, Fluff! Ready to kick some butt?"

The fluffy kwami gave a nodded and Alix held out the pocket watch. "Fluff, Clockwise!"

Alix transforms into Bunnyx, only the younger version. "Awesome!"

The bug laughed at the bunny holder. "You can also keep your miraculous as well, Bunnyx."

"Sweet! Does this mean I'm part of the team? The last chance like in the future?"

Ladybug nodded. "Yes, and right now I need you to stay here until called, got it?" Alix nodded as the bug turned to the two comic book geniuses.

"I know you guys write in your comic books about joining Cat Noir and I as superheroes but would you like to do it for real?" Asked Ladybug. The two boys nodded.

"Nathaniel Kurtzberg, here is the miraculous of the Rooster with the power of Sound. You will use this for the greater good. You will treat your kwami with respect, kindness and above all love. If you fail to meet these terms, I have every right to request your miraculous back. Do you understand?" Ladybug stared down Nate as he looked at her. He gave her a determined nod.

"I won't let you down, Ladybug!" He opened his box and a small rooster appeared.

"Are you my new owner?" Orikko crowed.

Nathaniel shrugged hesitantly. "I guess I am. I'm Nathaniel, what's your name?"

"I'm Orikko! Nice to meet you, Nathaniel."

Ladybug interrupt their little greet and meet, pressed for time.

"Orikko, we need Nathaniel suited up soon, so please hurry along the introductions, okay?"

The little rooster bobbed his head. "Sorry, Ladybug! Okay, Rooster Miraculous in five seconds: Wear thumb ring, say 'Sunrise!' to transform and 'Sunset' to detransform, Sonic is your superpower, it allows you to admit a strong shrieking sound to disorient your opponent. Got it?"

Nathaniel nodded as he donned the thumb ring. "Orikko, Sunrise!"

The small rooster was sucked into the ring as a red light ringed around the redhead, transforming into a rooster themed superhero.