Chapter 1: Meet with the Angel

Bendy's POV:

We were waiting for Joey to come to the recording room. He said that he had a surprise for us yesterday. After  minutes, I and Boris saw Joey who was coming to the recording room. He was hiding something behind him.
"Heya everyone! I said that I had a surprise for you!" Said Joey. "What is it Joey?" Said Boris. "Well..." Then he showed us a... New character or something? But sure that she was beautiful. She had a pale skin and a black hair. "Hi! I am Alice Angel!" Then she looked at me. "Oh! And you should be Bendy, right?" She said. "Yeah toots! So you know me already." "Yes! Oh and you have to be Boris." She said. "That's pleasure meeting you Ms. Angel!" Boris said. "Alright! Try to get to know each other. I'll see you at Lunch! " Joey said and made his way to his office. "Hey Boris! Hey Bendy! Looks like you have already met with Alice Angel." Henry said. He looked like he's just woke up. "You're right Henry!" Boris said. "Why don't we go and drink some Bacon Soup?" Boris said to Henry. "Let's go then." Said Henry. They went away giggling. "Then follow me Angel Cake, you'll have to get a tour!" I said. "Sure. "

~TIME SKIP~

After we finished the tour, we all went to the recording room. Joey was drinking Bacon Soup. He started  talking and giving us the scripts. "As you guys know, you have 2 hours to memorise the scripts. I will come back in 2 hours." We all started to read the script. A few minutes later, I was extremely mad at Joey. Because we were kissing with... Alice. We all know that Joey was writing the scripts. Boris and Henry looked and started to laugh very loudly. Alice was shocked too. "I don't think I am ready for this... Kissing..." Said the sweet angel. Wait, what? What did I just say?! Ugh, nevermind that! So we started ro memorise the script in two hours. The children were coming after two hours.

Alice's POV:

Well, that was unexpected. I looked at Bendy, and he was so angry like he was a bull and he saw red. I memorised the script in two hours. Then finally, it was time to get on the stage.

__________END________CHAPTER_____

Hello everyone! Sorry it was a little bit short, since I am new. But I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a great day my stars! ❤❤