Chapter 12:

Alice screamed as she woke up. Seemed like she had a nightmare.

      Bendy, who was sleeping next to Alice's room heard the screams and fell out of the bed with the sudden flinch. He then got up and ran to Alice's room.

       "Angel, are ya okay?" Bendy yelled. Seeing Alice on the bed, crying made things clearer.
        "Nightmare?" He asked. Alice nodded and wiped the tears. "Hey, ya kno' dat dis jus' a dream, reght?" He tried to comfort her. Alice nodded again, but more energetic this time. "Thank you, Bendy." "Na problem, Alice." They both smiled at each other gently. "Well, looks like that nightmare was an alarm too." Said Alice as she looked at the clock on the wall made out of wooden. "Look at the time. Right on time!" She added with energy. "Heh." Laughed Bendy.

          Alice asked Bendy if he could leave the room politely. Bendy nodded and closed the door behind him. He went to get some Bacon Soup as Alice was putting her original clothes on. It didn't take long. She went to get Bacon Soup as well.

        "Hey guys! Ready for the episode for today?" Henry asked. He had just woken up. "We are doin' well, Henry! How bout'cha? " Bendy replied.
          "Well, I am doing just great, thank you!" Alice beamed. "It's good to hear that, Henry!" She said.

           Soon, Joey came. "How are the two little main characters of this morning's episode, huh?" He said with his eyes full of happiness and energy. "We feel just awesome, Joey. Thanks for asking." The Angel said with a smile. "It's good to hear! Don't forget, you are going to play the episode right after you drink your Bacon Soups. So once you finish them, come to  the filming room. I'll be waiting for you guys." He said and immediately left. "It is going to be awesome!" Said Alice. Looks like most of the people in the studio was energetic today.

         When everyone finished their Bacon Soups, they went to the filming room. Sammy was there as well. Boris wasn't there though. Probably he was still sleeping.

       "Okay! Three, two, one, action!" Joey yelled. They started to act. They were doing it so good. So good that it made each other kind if jealous of their abilities. In each line, the competiton