Chapter 6: Is The Angel Lying?

The dream:

Joey has taped the 30th episode of Abbie's cartoon. Children LOVED her! Well, before that eyepacht was on her eye. She's been acting really weird and paronied (Sorry if I spelled it wrong...). Joey didn't like that too. It was too obvious. So he called her in his office. Abbie was scared and just hoped that nothing bad would happen. Soon, she entered to Joey's office. He had a serious look on his face. "Abbie, I am sorry, but I do not think that you are really yourself. If something is wrong, well it is already obvious that something is wrong, you can tell me. "Ok-ay" Said the angel. "B-but n-othing is wrong, Joey. Thank you for caring for me anyways...". Joey looked a little mad. He thought she was lying, and of course she was lying. "Okay then, stay here. I will go get Henry, just to say that I have a surprise for him. You'll get your present too." He then winked at her. Joey left the office to get Henry. He soon found him. "Hey Joey! Need some help?" Asked Henry. "No, Henry. I just wanted to talk... Let's go to the recording room." Replied Joey. "Alright." Said Henry with an evil smile on his face. The two men walked towards to the recording room. They sat on an old armchair. "So, Henry... I think you were right... About that topic... She lied to me again about being 'Totally Fine'. Let's just... Replace her." "But... How are we going to do this? Will we just kill her or something?" Asked Henry with a maniac smile on his face this time. Joey was silent. Finally, he spoke: "Yeah... And I just have the tool to make this even more enjoyable. She has no longer human being. So it won't even do anything bad in our lives." Henry stopped for a moment, then smiled and nodded. Joey took a syringe with a tranqulizer, put them in a gift box. Then he took a rope and put it in a gift box too. Joey nodded to Henry then they went to Joey's office. Abbie was waiting for them. Once she saw the boxes in Joey's arms. "Well Abbie, I am going to open your gift. It will be more exciting like this." Joey said and Abbie nodded. Joey and Henry got behind Abbie. She closed her eyes. Henry opened the gift that has given to him. It was the rope. Joey opened the other box, got the syringe and tranqulizer, put the tranqulizer in the syringe, then Stabbed her on the neck. Abbie tried to scream in pain, but she couldn't because Joey was closing her mouth...

*End of the dream*

Boris' P.O.V.:

I woke up with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe what did I just saw. Then I guessed something: Was it even true? Did Joey and Henry try to kill Abbie? Or- Or was she... Lying? I Suddenly heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Bendy, looking mad. Before I could say anything, Bendy yelled. "She is lying Boris! Joey or Henry would never done something like THIS! You shouldn't be trusting her! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED HER! Can't you just go and have a talk with her?! PLEASE??!! You are her "Boyfriend" after all! Please... Alice is scared... I want her to be relaxed..." "O-okay... I'll try my best... I don't trust her anymore either..." I said and went to the recording room. She would be gere in ten minutes. I started to wait for her...

Alice's P.O.V.:

I was scared until Bendy told me to not to trust Abbie. She is probably a liar. I wouldn't want to think about her from that way too, bu I think she deserved it. Either Henry or Joey wouldn't do such a thing. I heard Bendy telling to Boris about Abbie. The angel was lying. I can't believe she was the real traitor...

  ________END_______CHAPTER______

          HEYA EVERYONE! THIS WAS THE 6TH CHAPTER OF "CAN'T TAKE THE SPOTLIGHT" BOOK. ALSO... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR 90 VIEWERS! LOVE YA'LL! CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

OWO
OWO
OWO
OWO
OWO
OWO
OWO