Chapter 2: Another One?

Alice's POV:

We got on the stage. After our chat, I had to kiss him on the cheeks. And of course I did. He was blushing madly. Then I laughed at him, and our show ended. We went to the backstage. Everyone was tired. Joey came and said "Well done everyone. Great job. Seems like everyone is tired. Well, go to your rooms. Tomorrow will be like today." Then everyone went to their beds. I wasn't tired, so I could not sleep. I decided to walk around. I walked until 11 o'clock. Then I saw a poster on a wall. It was like that:

 It was like that:

I did not see her. I swear that I walked around this corridor, but I didn't see this poster. She looked like a bad character. I was angry when I saw this, 'cause the poster was saying 'The Real Angel'. What was that mean? I ran to my room, and started to think about that poster. Then I started to feel tired, and I slept on my bed...

Bendy's POV:

In the morning, I got out of the bed to find Alice. I was feeling weird after she kissed me. I went to her dorm, but she was not there. I started to walk in the corridor. There she was. She was looking at a wall. "Hey Alice! Wa'cha doin'?" "I am doing great, but I saw a poster on this wall. But now I can't find it... Do you know that poster? " "No..?" "*sigh* I am not surprised. Whatever, thank you anyway." Then she went away. I was confused. What was she talking about? I decided to deal with this after. I was making my way to the recording room. But then I heard a music sound. I looked in the recording room, and I saw Boris.

(I will not write the lyric because I am lazy...)

PLAY THE VIDEO 🔝🔝

*When the girl starts singing ??? Apears. *
*When the music ends ??? Disappears. *

"Goodbye" my best pal said. He went to my side "Hey Bendy! What are you doin'?" "I'm doin' great, ya?" I asked sweating. He should have not see me watching him. He looked confused, then went to his room. I took a deep breathe. Who was she? Was she the one Alice talked about? I needed to find it out...

???'s POV:

After our song with Boris, I had to go to my room again. Why? Because I can't stay so long around ink. I was locked in a room for years. I made my angel powers better, so now I can teleport. I know everyone in the workshop. But, I have a strong relationship between me and Boris. He first saw me 2 months ago when he was created. He saw me in the recording room. Since that day, we always sing together, at 13.00. I knew that Bendy was watching us today, and I am sure he wants to learn who am I. Where do I know it? Well, I am an Angel after all. A Real Angel. I wasn't made from ink. I am an fallen angel... Oh! I can see Alice Angel. Let's see...

Alice's POV:

I was making my way to the recording room. I saw Bendy. He looked confused, and a little worried. He was melting. "Hey, Bendy? Is there something wrong?" "What?! N-... Yes" "What's wrong?". "Well, I think I just saw the girl that you were talking about this morning. Was she wearing an eyepacht?". "Yes, I guess so." "I think we should ask it to Henry and Joey...". We got out of the room, making our way to Joey's office. When we came, Joey said "Hey guys! Do you need something?" "Actually yes. Do you know someone called 'Abbie Angel'?". "N-no... What are you guys talking about?" Joey said by sweating. "Oh, please. Don't lie Joey~ You are our creator after all. And creators don't lie. Do you want others to say 'Creator lied to us.'? Hah!.." Said a voice. "Did you hear that? Joey, are you lying to us?" Said Bendy. "Yes, he is lying to you. Come at my dorm. Level K." "No, don't go there you two." A familiar voice. It was Henry. "He is right. She was so... Umm... Dangerous. Soooo... It is dangerous.." Said Joey. "LIES!" Said the same voice. That girl was scaring me. But I think it was that girl. Abbie Angel...

Henry's POV:

"N O SPELLS NO" I shouted. I was extremely angry. They should have not know what we did to her. I was sure that she was going to tell them all of the bad things me and Joey did to her. Yeah... We actually... Tortured her. But now I get what did I do wrong. I was doing it because Joey said that she wasn't good enough. He said that she've done very very bad things. So that is why I was doing it. "Let's so Alice. Don't mind him..." Said Bendy. "Ugh... Okay, I will go find Boris. Wait for me" I said. I did not know why was I doing something like that though. Anyway, I went to his room and he was there. I called him, he opened the door. I did not let Boris say anything. I hold him and dragged him to Joey's room. Joey was worried. Bendy and Alice were looking weird. I guess they were imagining how was Abbie Angel. "What is happening here? " asked Boris. "We are going to find the girl that you singed a song with."...

Heya everyone. I am Sorry that it had been a long time. Anyway. Thanks for reading. The other chapter will come out soon!!!