Chapter 11: Frenemies?

Boris sat alone in his room, reading the script. The part Boris was reading was Bendy and Alice's part. While reading, he remembered his time with Abbie. He was so happy with the damaged angel. The memories of her and him were like a large room. He thought about Abbie for a short while. He felt sleep out of the blue. He couldn't help, but fell asleep...

Boris' Dream:

The memories of me and Abbie together. We look so happy. At least I do look happy in every great memory. I am in the room of memories. It is a dark room filled with memories. Either great or bad. The memories of the gal I like the most. There are a lot if them in the room. I looked around happily. Couldn't see any of my bad memories, which were only about Abbie. Oh, there is the day we first met!

Abbie was playing piano and singing. Once I heard her gentle, angelic voice, I got closer to her. She saw me, then backed away. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." She stopped. "I am-" "Boris..." It caught me off guard. She knew my name before I knew hers! "I-I'm Abbie... Abbie... Angel..." She shyly said. I could feel my cheeks heat up and turn into black, which was the act of blushing for ink creations. "Well nice to meet you, Abbie!" I said with my Goofy-like voice. She smiled at me...I... I cannot... remember..? The memory flew away. I can't remember the day we first met! The more I tried to remember, the more of the memories flew away... I woke up...

Boris woke up as he saw a nightmare. He rushed into the hallway. "I need to see her!" He yelled while he was running. Joey saw him yelling. "Who do you need to see?" He shouted. Boris stopped running slowly. He turned around. "I...don't...remember..." Boris felt so weird. Why did even run in the first place? "I don't know!" Boris said. "Oh... Well, maybe you just imagined something? Maybe you should rest Boris... I don't know anyone rather than Henry, you, Alice and Bendy..." Said Joey. "I... guess you could be right..." Boris headed to his room to rest. He didn't know why he was running or what he dreamt about either. He laid down on his bed. He closed his eyes, and slept...

While this whole event was happening, our dancing demon and angel of the stage were practising. It went very well untill Alice held Bendy's hand the second time. Bendy blushed uncontrollably. "E-Excuse me!" He yelled and rushed to his room, covering his face. He opened his door and shut it behind him strongly. He found himself looking at the mirror. 'Come on Bendy, get it over with! You won't get away from some blushes really easily, right? I mean, if I am going to be the main character, I have to get used to it.' His eyes suddenly wide opened. 'Do I really care about spotlight that much?' He asked to himself. 'Tch, it's probably somethin' normal. Besides, I am a cartoon character. I have to love spotlight very much!.. I guess...' After telling himself these, Bendy felt better and more confident. He went to the place where Alice was waiting for him to arrive, so they could play the game again. Alice thought 'Woah, this is the first time I'm seeing him like this. I thought he would be better at these kind of events such as being lovers and stuff.' when Bendy was gone. She saw him come back. She sighed in relief. "Sorry for da wait, toots! Let's take this again!"

Bendy was so much better than before. He didn't feel embarrassed. As for Alice; she felt proud of him being better. However, a part of her didn't like this at all. She felt like if Bendy's performance gets better, she is going to lose the spotlight. As soon as she notice this feeling, she tried her best to act better. And so she did act better. Almost perfect. Bendy noticed this a while later. He was focused on his acting skills after all. "W-wow angel. You're so good!" "Hehe. Thanks Bendy" She made the last word sound deeper, which was 'Bendy'. This didn't feel right for Bendy. The feeling of stress started to crawl upon him in a fast pace. He tried to hide it. He was successful.

Some time later, the script was done 3 times. Both were tired. They were ready for tomorrow. Bendy headed to his room. He slammed the door shut. A feeling inside him made Bendy shiver. It wasn't love, apparently. It wasn't happiness, sadness, angriness. He felt hate. He felt jealousy, envy inside him. Once he realized it, he felt rage. Maybe, it was because he was tired. Bendy sighed. 'I should probably go back to bed...' he thought to himself. The little (!) demon threw himself on the bed, and slept. He had a very nice sleep that day...