Chapter 9: A Murder...

"Boris, are you alright? You haven't got out of your room for two days... Bendy and I are worried about you." Said Alice, worried about Boris. He was thinking about Abbie and what she said to him. "Ya there, buddy?" Boris didn't respond. "That's it, I'm coming in there!" Shouted Bendy and kicked the door. It opened. Boris didn't really care. "Are you upset about Abbie?" Asked Alice as she walked into Boris' room. Boris nodded. He told everything Abbie said to him. "She doesn't deserve ya, Boris. If she loved ya, she wouldn't say those things. She just used ya and all of the ink creatures. She wanted us to harm the creators although they didn't do anything wrong or bad. She doesn't really love ya." Boris froze at Bendy's words. How couldn't he see that before? "Y-You... a-are right! Sh-she doesn't d-deserve me! That LITTLE BASTARD!.. Thank you for opening my eyes Bendy! How couldn't I see this before?!... She...She just should DIE!" He got out from his room and started to walk fastly in the corridor. He finally saw a knife on the ground. This knife was there because it was a 'emergency knife'. Boris took the knife and walked in the corridor to go to Abbie's torture room. Alice and Bendy were worried, so they followed Boris. Almost running. Boris was determined to kill Abbie. He finally entered her room. Bendy and Alice entered after him. "Well, well, well! If it isn't the other ink creatures! They are here to kill me?" Said Abbie. "Oh darling... You bet!" He got his knife and stabbed Abbie's stomach, and then chest for a few times. Alice saw it and started to cry. Bendy wrapped his arms around Alice and put her head in his chest. "It i-is going to be alright..." He started to cry too. Soon Boris noticed that... Abbie wasn't dead. She was alive somehow. Her mouth was full of ink. She was directly looking at Boris with the feeling of going crazy. "I... I don't think I should see more..." Said Alice. She rushed to her room crying. Bendy ran after her to catch her up. When Alice was about to enter her room, Bendy held her hand. Alice suddenly blushed. "It is going to be alright, Alice... Ya are safe with me, angel cake..." Bendy hugged her. 'Am I... In love with... An angel..?'

I am so sorry that it was too late and short. Please forgive me. I will try my best to make the other chapters longer, like 800+ words. I was kinda out of ideas...