Truths

Timeskip - 2 Weeks

(Y/N)'s POV

It was morning already. I was playing on my scroll waiting. Yang was fast asleep on my chest. She lightly snores every other breath. It's quite cute actually.

Ever since that incident with Cardin she's been glued to my side. With her help I've been making slow progress with Scared Flame. It's hard to control when my emotions run wild. If I can keep them in check then I could use it better.

I had no clue on how to use it properly, but I think someone at this school does. Once Yang wakes up we can go to Ozpin's office. He has to know something about this whole thing.

Yang: "Mmhh." Her eyes fluttered open and groggily smiled at me. "Morning."

(Y/N): "Morning sleepy dragon." She placed her head against my chest again and closed her eyes.

Yang: "Five more minutes." A small smile graced my lips. She was always energetic, but in the morning she didn't have any. I let five more minutes pass before I shook her.

(Y/N): "It's been five minutes Yang." She kept her eyes closed, but smiled.

Yang: "Sleeping beauty needs her wake up kiss." I placed lips against her forehead and gave it a quick peck. Her eyes opened and stared into mine.

(Y/N): "Now get up. We got to go see the Professor." She sat up and stretched her limbs. Various pops and cracks emitted from her joints.  Yang and I were the only ones in the room. The others must have had plans for the weekend.

Yang: "Do you think Ozpin will be able to tell us anything?" My feet touched the floor and I lifted myself up.

(Y/N): "There has to some sort of connection. I was the only one to find that relic. He has to know something." She nodded and we took turns changing in the bathroom. We left our dorm and walked to his office. After an elevator ride up we entered it to see him staring out the window.

Yang: "Um Professor?" Ha snapped back to reality and turned around. His face was stoic, but quickly changed to a warm smile.

Ozpin: "I was wondering when you two would stop by." He returned to his desk and sat down. He gestured to the chairs in front of his desk and we sat down. "I suppose you're here about your Sembelance Mister (L/N)."

(Y/N): "How did you know?" He chuckled.

Ozpin: "Do you think this was all by chance Mister (L/N)? Your letter and your relic were both predetermined." It was an absolute shock to both of us. It shocked me more than Yang, but still left us speechless for a while.

Yang: "How is that possible Professor?" A small sigh escaped his lips.

Ozpin: "Your father set this up." My eyes widened in utter shock.

(Y/N): "My father?!" Ozpin nodded his head.

Ozpin: "Your father and I were old friends. When you were born he came to me and asked a favor. When you were of age he wanted you to come here. He gave me that relic you have in your possession." My hand clutched my chest. It hurt knowing he planned this far ahead for me. "He asked me to protect and guide you. Even after your parents incident I still wanted to uphold that promise I made to him."

(Y/N): "Do you know anything about my Sembelance? Anything at all?" He shook his head.

Ozpin: "Your father did not tell me about your Sembelance in particular." I could feel the defeat creeping it's way inside me. "But he did tell me something."