Consequences

Timeskip - 2 Weeks

(Y/N)'s POV

Oum my fucking feet were killing me. My eyes looked at the bandages that wrapped them. Turns out my aura is what keeps me from burning myself with Sacred Flame.

I didn't feel the pain at first, but when we got back to Beacon that was a different story. Burns covered the entirety of them. The nurse gave me some medication to help numb it and to get some rest. My aura would take care of the rest in time.

Ozpin gave me some time off from school in order for me to recover. He also assigned Yang as my caretaker for the time being which meant she was off of school as well.

Yang: "Time to put some more ointment on (Y/N)." She sat on the end of the bed and undressed my feet. The burns for the most part have healed, but still hurt like hell.

(Y/N): "Woo!!" My body shivered at the cold ointment. Yang gently rubbed it across my feet and redressed them. She wiped her hands clean and sat next to me.

Yang: "Don't be such a baby." Her back laid against the headboard while I placed my head against her shoulder.

(Y/N): "It's cold and on my feet. How am I supposed to act?" A smile crept along our faces. It was nice having alone time with Yang, but this is not what I had in mind.

The room fell into silence once again. It was comfortable, but at the same time it wasn't. My eyes shifted to Yang's face and noticed she wasn't smiling anymore. She held a frown and looked at my bandages feet.

Yang: "This is all my fault." It shocked me when she said that. I lifted my head up and turned to face her. Tears were gently fall down her face.

(Y/N): "What are you talking about Yang?" I placed my hand on hers, but she looked away from me. This wasn't like her at all.

Yang: "If I had payed attention to that Grimm then you wouldn't have pushed yourself. You wouldn't have got hurt. It's all my fault." My hand reached around her face and turned her head.

Her lips were cowering and tears steadily streamed from her eyes. I embraced her close to my chest. My hands softly ran through her golden locks.

(Y/N): "Shhhhh it's okay Yang." She tried to pull away from me, but I didn't let her. Her hand beat softly against my chest in protest.

Yang: "No, it's *hic* not. I hurt you. If it wasn't for me *hic* then you wouldn't be hurt." Our lips connected and her eyes widened in shock. Her body eased into mine and our eyes closed.

Heat entered my body from the kiss. So soft and warm. They were so addicting to me. We pulled away with only an inch between us.

(Y/N): "Look at me Yang." Beautiful lilac eyes stared into my (E/C) orbs. "You aren't to blame for what happened. In our line of work things like this are to be expected. Never in my life could I hate you. No matter what may happen, I will always love you."

She let out a low chuckle and wiped her eyes. Her beautiful smile returned and it made me smile. She rested her head against my chest.

Yang: "*sniff* I'm sorry." Steady breaths left her mouth meaning she finally calmed down. "I've lost so much in life and I don't want you to be one of those things."

(Y/N): "No matter what you'll always have me Yang. I vow to you that I will never leave your side." It was a vow I planned to keep and never break.

Yang: "I love you (Y/N)." The door slammed opened and scared the both of us.

Weiss: "You need to knock first Ruby!!!" They all walked into the dorm.

Ruby: "We have returned!!!" Enthusiasm was one of Ruby's best qualities except when she's up early in the morning.

Blake: "Privacy is important Ruby." Her book covered her face like usual.

Ruby: "It's just Yang and (Y/N). Why should I knock if I know it's them?" Our faces deadpanned at her innocence. Did no one in her life sit her down and have the talk?

(Y/N): "Yang did you ever sit her down and have the talk?" Sweat was slowly dripping down her face.

Ruby: "The Talk?" A small knot formed in my stomach. How can she be this innocent?

(Y/N): "That's all you Yang." She looked up at me with pleading eyes. "You dug your own hole. You can't wiggle your way out of this babe."

Yang: "She needs her innocence!!!" I looked at her with a weird expression.

(Y/N): "Yang she is a young woman. She needs to know these things. It's best if you tell her since you're family." Yang still held that look on her eyes. After a couple more seconds she sighed and gave up.

Yang: "Put your headphone on if you don't wanna hear this (Y/N)." I nodded and grabbed them from the nightstand. The jack plugged into my scroll and music blared. Yang got up from the bed and sat Ruby down on hers.

Yang's mouth moved meaning she had started the talk. Ruby's face was stoic at first, but turned as red as her cape after a few seconds. Once they were done Ruby covered her face with her hands and feel onto her pillows. My headphones left my ears and Yang sat down next to me.

(Y/N): "That must have been something." Ruby still wasn't moving from her spot. I think she needed time to process everything.

Yang: "I can't believe my little sister knows the truth. Now she's gonna grow up. I don't want her to grow up." Laughter filled the room from my voice. She tackled me to the bed and shook me.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry." She kept shaking me for a few more seconds. When she stopped I felt like I had whiplash. "She has to grow up sometime Yang. It's better if she heard it from you rather than finding it out on her own."

Yang: "I know." Yang looked like a mother who didn't want her child growing up. I don't blame her since she took care of Ruby most of their life. My arm wrapped around her stomach and pulled her close.

(Y/N): "She's still your little sister, but you have to let her grow. She'll be a Huntress one day so she can't be a kid forever." Yang rested the back of her head into the crook of my neck. Her hair smelled like lavender.

Yang: "I just wish time would slow down ya know. Even if it were for a few moments." Ruby finally sat up from her bed with a normal face. She smiled at us and got her scroll out. Probably to play her games. Weiss was studying while Blake read her book.

(Y/N): "Unfortunately, time wont slow down so we make memories while can and when they pass we can reminisce on them." Yang chuckled at my words.

Yang: "Who knew you had such a way with words." Her arms rested atop mine.

(Y/N): "I guess." It's time like these we'll remember. Now and forever.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.