Epilogue

Timeskip - 4 Years

(Y/N)'s POV

My feet carried me down the narrow road path. It was the same path I took every single day. The sun was shining and birds chirped happily. Ever since Salem was defeated peace spread across all of Remnant.

Sure there were still a couple Grimm sightings every now and then, but most of them died with her. Thanks to this we didn't need too many Hunters or Huntresses.

Blake became the leader of the White Fang and fought for Faunus equality.

Weiss's father was arrested due to his neglect towards his workers and she took over the Schnee Dust Company.

Ruby decided to open up a small bakery in Patch. Her business is doing pretty well.

As for Yang and I, we settled down in Patch. I still work as a Huntsman while Yang was a stay at home wife.

I finally made it home after the walk. I had to go to the store and pick up a few things. I opened the door and placed the groceries on the ground.

???/???: "Daddy!!!" Two small bodies tackled me to the ground. That's why I put the groceries on the ground when I entered. These two little firecrackers always tackled me when I get home.

Yang: "Let your father catch his breath Yin and Yung." I got up and scooped the twins up in my arms.

Our daughter Yin had her mother's blonde hair and my (E/C) eyes while our son Yung had my hair and his mother's lilac eyes. Both of them were wild cards and hyper.

Yang came up to me and gave me a quick kiss. She grabbed Yin with her normal arm and Yung with her robotic one.

(Y/N): "I'll pick up the groceries." I grabbed them and walked to the kitchen. I picked everything up and walked back to the living room.

Yin: "Me and Yung have something to show you daddy!!" Both of them were standing in front of me. I knelt down and got to eye level with them.

Yang: "Oh boy, here we go." I was confused at first, but my sweat dropped soon after. Yung and Yin extended each a hand and fire erupted from their palms.

Yung: "It's just like yours daddy!!" Their faces were lit up with excitement.

(Y/N): "Oh boy." Even more flames were born into the world.

Thank you all for reading Flaming Passion. It was a wild ride, but every book has an ending. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the future.