Relaxation

Timeskip - 2 Weeks

(Y/N)'s POV

Training was all I did. I needed to better myself for when Salem attacked. Everyone else took breaks, but not me. If I spared any unnecessary time then it could cost me.

My fist connected with the dummy and sent its head flying off. My foot windmill kicked the side and left an indent. I moved to the next one and delivered a haymaker that obliterated it in contact.

I finished the last one with a plume of flames that shot from my palm. Orange fires burned it to ashes. My breath was erratic at first before I took some deep breaths.

Yang: "That was good." My head turned to see Yang walking up to me. I shook my head and gathered more dummies.

(Y/N): "Not good enough." My hand grabbed another dummy, but I couldn't move it. Yang had placed her hand on it. "Let go of it Yang."

Yang: "You need to take a break." I forcefully pulled it from her and set it in place. I began punching it.

(Y/N): "I can't waste any unnecessary time." The dummy wore out quickly and I had to get a new one. Yang stood in my path.

Yang: "Taking a break won't hurt (Y/N)."  Determination was present in her eyes. She didn't understand.

(Y/N): "I can't afford to Yang." I tried to walk past her, but she pushed me back. My feet crossed each other and I fell. It didn't occur to me how exhausted my body was.

Yang: "How are you gonna defeat Salem if you can't even stand up to me!?" I tried to get up, but every time I did Yang would push me back down. I could feel each push lessen in strength every time.

(Y/N): "You don't understand!!!" I finally got to my feet and pushed her back. She stumbled backwards, but stood tall. "If I don't train them it could cost me!!! People could die if I'm not strong enough!!!"

Yang: "And you'll die if you keep this up!!!" She wrapped her arms around me and placed her chin over my shoulder. "I'm not asking you to quit. I'm asking you to slow down. If not for your sake then for mine."

My arms wrapped around her in the same manner she was. I was so focused on the future that I didn't notice the now. How could I not notice how much I was hurting her?

(Y/N): "I'm so sorry Yang." My embrace tighten around her. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Yang: "It's alright (Y/N). Just please slow down and relax one in a while." She let go and her signature smile erupted across her lips.

(Y/N): "Lets go out on the town tonight. How does that sound?" She nodded happily.

Yang: "It's been a while since we had our alone time." She grabbed me by the hand and dragged me away. "Let's go get ready!!"

Timeskip - 2 Hours

Yang and I were walking the streets of Vale. I wore my usual (F/C) t-shirt and baggy cargo shorts while Yang wore a par of blue jeans and a low cut shirt that showed her mid rift.

It was nighttime so the lamps illuminated our path. We kept walking until the club came into view. Music blared from inside which meant it was in full swing.

We walked up to the bouncer and he let us inside. People were dancing to the music and drinks were being downed. Our feet carried us to the bar.

Yang: "Hey there Jr." The bartender smiled at her.

Jr: "Long time no see blonde." He switches his attention over to me. "A friend of yours?"

Yang: "Boyfriend actually." He nodded his head.

Jr: "So you finally got someone. Good for you blonde." He grabbed two glasses and placed them on the counter. "What can I get for ya?"

Yang: "Strawberry Sunrise with one of those little umbrellas." He nodded and turned to me.

(Y/N): "Whiskey on the Rocks." He grabbed the items need to make our drinks and quickly made them. The glasses slid to each of use smoothly.

Yang started sipping her drink and I took a shot from mine. The burning sensation in my throat was harsh, but soon calmed itself. My body relaxed and mellowed itself.

This continued for a minute until our drinks were gone. Yang got up and grabbed my arm. We got to the dance floor and moved with the rhythm. Her hips moved smoothly and effortlessly with each swing.

She ran her hand through her hair and moved closer to me. Her body grew close to mine while my hands ran along her sides. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Her lips connected with mine while dancing. She dipped from time to time and kissed me every time she came back up. We danced for a few more minutes before leaving.

We walked our way back to Beacon hand in hand. It was fun having a night out with Yang. Our faces were slightly red, but we could still tell what was going on. It took us a couple of minutes to return to the school.

We walked up the stairs while I held the railing. I did not trust myself right now. Yang laughed all the way up. I couldn't help myself so I laughed with her. No one was in the room when we entered.

Yang tackled me to the bed and started tickling me. My laughter echo throughout the room. She was relentless in her attack. I flipped her over and returned the favor.

She tried her best to resist, but ultimately failed. Tears formed in her eyes from laughing so much. When I stopped she looked at me happily. My face drew closer to hers and captured her lips.

Her hand slowly moved to mine and laced our fingers together. She licked the bottom of my lip with her tongue. We opened our mouths and our tongues met. The kiss was wet and warm.

I pulled away and a string of saliva connected our lips. I fell to my side and she moved herself close to me. Her body fit perfectly against mine. Her eyes closed and she immediately started snoring.

This woman was something else, but she was mine. My hand pushed a few strands of hair from the front of her head to the side. How lucky was I to end up with her?

(Y/N): "I love you my fire dragon." Her lips curved upwards at the nickname. My eyes grew heavy and soon I fell into slumber.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.