Passion (Lemon)

Timeskip - 1 Month

(Y/N)'s POV

Two more months is all we had left. Then the only thing we would be seeing is a battlefield. It's going to be the hardest battle we will ever fight. I've come to term that there will be casualties. If we only had more time then we could prepare further.

A lot of the kids were pulled from the school by worrying parents. I don't blame them for doing so. We have fleets and soldiers from Atlas thanks to General Ironwood.

I stood atop the roof looking at the people below. Atlesian robots patrolled the outskirts of the school. For the most part it was normal, but there was still a feeling of uneasiness in the air.

(Y/N): "This war." My head hung in frustration. How is this whole thing gonna play out? Will we be able to actually win?

Yang: "You know I don't like that look on your face." She placed her arms on the railing and looked at me. Lilac eyes stared into mine.

(Y/N): "You know how much is riding on this war Yang. If I don't win th-" Her eyes turned red at the mention. I sighed and started over. "If we don't win this war then it's all over."

Yang: "We will win this war." She put emphasis on the 'we' part and her eyes returned to normal. She stood next to me and laid her head against my shoulder. The sweet smell of lavender filled my nose.

(Y/N): "Yeah." She chuckled at me. "What's so funny?"

Yang: "I just remembered that when the war starts it'll almost make a year we've been together." It clicked in my head and I laughed along with her.

(Y/N): "That's one hell of a celebration." Our laughter died down. It was kinda bitter sweet. "Not exactly what I had in plan."

Yang: "What did you have planned?" Guess curiosity killed the cat.

(Y/N): "Diner, Dancing, and a night just for you and me." A smile graced our lips at the thought.

Yang: "Then how about we do it tonight?" I nodded at the suggestion.

(Y/N): "Better now then never." She squealed happily and dragged me with her down from the roof.

Timeskip - 5 Hours

The sun was starting to set while I stood at the front gate with Yang's bike Bumblebee. She decided it would be fun to take it for a ride. Of course I would be the one driving it.

Yang: "Sorry for the wait." I looked up to see her in a beautiful white dress. The sun bounced off her golden hair and made her shine brightly. "How do I look?"

(Y/N): "Stunning." Her cheeks blushed a pink hue at the compliment. She walked up to me and peck my cheeks. I snapped out of my trance and got on the bike with her.

We placed our helmets on and she wrapped her arms around me. I revel the engine and took of down the street. We zoomed by vehicle after vehicle until we came to a stop at Casa Da Vale.

Our helmets came off and I park the bike. The engine killed and we entered the establishment. Chatter filled the room accompanied by music and people slow dancing on the ballroom floor.

(Y/N): "Table for two. Under (Y/N)." The lady followed the list with her pin. She placed a check mark and smiled.

Lady: "Right this way sir." We followed her to a table and sat down. She placed two cups near us and filled them with water. "What would you like to order?"

(Y/N): "Two lobsters please." She jotted down our order and left.

Yang: "Lookin snazzy babe." In truth this was the first time I had ever worn a tuxedo. I did shave and shower beforehand.