Prologue, Home

A/n: Hey Everyone!!! This storyline is a bit improvised but let me explain that in the day and a half I've been working on this I've developed so much!
I really hope you enjoy this, really really hope you do.
Enjoy this storyline:

Blue strings covered the sky (if you could call it that) of the antivoid. To most it seemed like halfheartedly placed mess but to one it was home. It was the first and only home that person knew.
Wrapped in a cocoon of blue sat a dark colored being. When one goes closer they learned the being is in fact a dark boned skeleton who seemed comfortable living in the blue strings. That skeleton was the destroyer of worlds, Error.
"WhEn Is ThAt IdIoT gEtTiNg HeRe?" The dark skeleton mumbled to a puppet of his only friend.
"Is that anyway to speak of your great and magnificent friend? Meh he he!" A blue scarfed figure called as he walked through a portal. Errors face lit up but before he could rush down to meet his guest he reminded himself to keep his cool. He lowered himself and moved towards the smaller skeleton.
"HaPpY bIrThDaY bLuE!" Error allowed himself to grin, showing his friend a bit of the emotions he was so uncomfortable sharing.
"Heh! Thanks my magnificent friend!" Blue desperately wanted to hug his glitchy friend but knew all his affection could do was harm.
"ItS nOtHiNg BlUe…" error watched his friend clench his fists and with a deep breath, desperately working to calm his glitches.
"ThIs WiLl Be A oNe TiMe ThInG, oK?" he waited, watching blues skeletal features become filled with confusion before the brighter one nodded. Error slowly lifted his shaking arms and raised them in the motion of a hug. The other lit up and charged towards his friend. Blue threw his arms around error and nearly cried feeling his friend hug him back.
"Best present after." Blue whispered. Oh how this hug felt perfect to Error. He hadn't had physical contact in a long time but he knew just as quickly that he began violently glitching. He just wished he didn't have haphephobia.
Blue could feel error glitching and pulled away from the hug in a hurry. Error was more another elder brother then best friend and he hated watching him glitch. His heart almost broke in half when Error, violently glitching, stared at the spot Blue had been with heartache in his eyes.
"Your glitching Error. I can hug you again later but let yourself calm down again okay?" Blue smiled and Error nodded.
"MuFfEtS?" Error whispered and Blue lit up.
"Sure!" He watched as a string wrapped around his wrist. He happily hopped through another portal and the other followed, a blue string connecting the pair of friends who both agreed they were more of a family.

Ink didn't seem bothered when Blue didn't show up on time for the star sans' party for his birthday. He didn't even care when he was two hours late. He knew the shorter one was well loved by most of his au and the inhabitants had held Blue back in the past, this wasn't new.
"INK! ERROR IS IN UNDERSWAP!" This was what finally bothered the heartless being.
"What?" He turned to the bright skeleton who was shaking violently. Dreams eyes were filled with pale yellow tears that made the creator feel a spark of an emotion he hadn't consumed from his paint yet, worry.
"What?" He yelped rushing to his dear friend and fellow star sans, pulling the guardian of positivity into a hug.
"What if he hurt Blue? He's two hours late." Dream sounded so panicked that Ink didn't have any hesitations on throwing open a portal to Errors signature.

"Are you okay Error? You've been acting weird since I hugged you… I'm so sorry." Blue whispered to his friend, not hearing the portal behind them opening. For a moment Error went to answer but when the portal opened he pushed Blue down with him. Over their heads ink flew past and Blue noticed Error watching it with a sad gaze.
"Error?" The smaller whispered.
"Go To YoUr BrOtHeR!" Error hissed quietly. Instead of leaving Blue smirked.
"I'm with one of my brothers right now. I'll stay here Error because you are also my brother." He grinned.

Error could feel the marrow of his bones leak out slowly around him. Blue let out loud yells as Ink dragged him off yet Error just smiled to himself. Dream had stayed behind without any knowledgeable reason and had begun slowly healing the 'destroyer'.
"Thank you for not hurting Blue. I'll make sure to tell him when you're all healed up." Dream smiled.
"DoEs InK hAtE mE?" Error whispered sounding heartbroken. Dream started at him a moment raising a brow bone before smirking.
"And why does that matter?" Dream teased and Error shot the positive being a glare.
"I jUsT wAnNa KnOw." Error whispered, his cheeks growing a faint yellow. Dreams eyes widened and he grinned.
"Well no he doesn't." Dream hummed teasingly and Error smiled softly.
"ThAt'S gOoD." Error turned away.

Dream burst through the portal into the star sans base, his eyes alight with delight.
"What's going on with you?" Ink huffed.
"Well when I was healing error-"
"Which I still dont get why you even did."
"Anyway… well he asked if you hated him and when I asked why he started blushing! Then I told him you didn't-"
"And you think that's true why?"
"It doesnt matter! Anyway he smiled when I told him that!"
"And what does all this mean?"
"Omg dream you dont mean?"
"Yes blue I do, I think ERROR LIKES INK!" 

A/n: so dreams not wrong but he's also not right. This isnt going to go the way you'd expect.
Anyway
Vote
Comment
And give me a follow
See y'all next chapter!