7; Fast

Error hated mornings. He hated waking up. He hated having to lose half his memories that he just got. He hated it all in all honesty. What made him feel a bit better was the momentary lapse in thought and memory where he thought that the Ink curled next to him was his Ink, his Eraser.
“Morning.” Ink whispered hiding his head back under the blanket. Error couldn’t help but laugh and when he handed Ink a vial of paint, soon the other was as well.
“Man mornings suck!” Ink whined. Error agreed although he knew the other was mostly referring to the fact his paint was usually almost it when he awoke.
“What did I end up handing you?” Error learned it was easier to keep away his glitching when he was tired.
“No clue but since laughing made me feel uncomfortable and like I might upchuck some ink, it probably wasn't pure happiness or something along that line." Ink huffed puffing out his cheeks. Error thought about the others words for a moment before taking a deep breath. He had wanted to bring it up for a while now but never saw a good enough time. He honestly knew any version of Ink would hate how he got what he needed but he didn't mind getting supplies for it.
"What would you do if I knew a way to give you free running emotions. Would you want it?" He whispered thinking about the accident with the prototype and what happened to Eraser when he first started feeling. Those memories made him want to cry.
"What do you mean? That can't be something possible can it?" Ink groaned. Error shut his eyes before sighing.
"It is, I mean if you don't believe me, go ask Nightmare but it exists." Error smiled at Ink smiled softly at the other. He leaned closer and let his forehead rest on Errors who hummed.
"No I believe you…" Ink hummed.
"When i come home from work I'll have it." Error leaned back and gave Inks cheek the skeleton equivalent of a kiss.
"Do you have to work? You do whenever you destroy I have to go there? Like it's in my coding to go protect those worlds." Ink whined.
"I'm only destroying abandoned projects today, which don't require you coming to their rescue." Error leaned closer and Ink just leaned forward, wrapping his arms tightly around him.
"No go!" Ink whined before falling backwards and covering his mouth. Error, without realizing what he was doing, snapping his fingers so a tub appeared next to Ink for the liquid covering his hands.
Ink leaned forward and let the black liquid fill the tub. He hated this. He hated the wrong feelings he got when his emotions began to change too much from the paint and he hated puking Ink. 
As Ink finished his eyes widened. He stared at the bucket then Error who still held his hand post snap. His mouth fell open.
"You created a bucket! Or… a tube whatever this is… but you created!" Ink squealed and immediately Error crashed. Ink groaned and leaned his body against the now rebooting destroyer. 

Error blinked as soon as his reboot was over. He looked around a bit jazzed just to see Ink leaning over while holding out a water bottle.
"You crashed and it took you forever to reboot so I got you some breakfast. Drink some water first though, okay?" Ink handed Error the bottle. When he said reboot Error felt his heart flutter because he sounded so much like Eraser for a moment.
"Yea. Also about earlier… can you not tell Dream what I did? I told blue a long time ago but Dream still actually thinks I get someone else to make my puppets. I'd rather him not learn I can summon things too…" error whispered.
"Of course… now about that paint thing." Ink leaned closer to Error.
"I should have a small test batch by tonight. Usually you'd only take a sip and it would last a while but this test batch will be diluted with a yellow paint. Only take a little bit okay? The free emotion paint will be clear, not white as that didn't end well last time I made the free paint white…" Error cut himself off, realizing what he just said. When he glanced at Ink he was relieved to see that Ink had seemingly walked out.
"Good." Error whispered disappearing.

"Eraser?" Reboot looked at his lover, who'd been staying at his home for nearly 6 months at this point, as he stood.
"Sorry to wake ya Boots. Go back to bed." Eraser leaned over and kissed the smallest head.
"Why are you up? It's the middle of the night." Reboot whined pulling Eraser down for a real kiss. The taller smiled but pulled away after a moment.
"Gotta do my job once in a while or something could happen to our little paradise." Eraser sighed and looked away before he could see Reboots heart broken look.
"But Racey-"
"Its my job Boots."
"A job you hate! A job that leaves you crying! I've done your job for you before! Heck you even did my job after the white paint incident! Let me do it!" Reboot sat up straight, tears filling his eyes. Eraser leaned closer again and wiped any stray tears that had already fallen away. He pulled the creator into his arms and lifted Reboots chin for a kiss.
"You already do so much for me Boots. Heck, you legit drain monsters souls just so I can feel. I can suck it up for you. I don't want any more guilt on your conscious." Eraser whispered between kisses.
"Please… just wait till morning?" Reboot begged.
"Fine. Only for you Boots." Eraser spoke in a harsh tone but his eyes said something different. They where in the shape that always made Reboot giggle like a maniac when totally awake. His eyes where hearts.
"Cuddle?" Reboot whispered. Eraser fell forward, nearly crushing Reboot which made the other giggle like mad.
"Cuddle." Eraser confirmed burrowing his face inside his hoodie that Reboot still wore almost constantly.
"Love you." Reboot whispered, curling around Eraser as much as his smaller body could.
"Love you more." Eraser answered and they both got one final laugh at the cheesiness of the situation before drifting off to sleep.

"What the?" Ink sat up his eyes wide. He wasn't truly Ink though was he? No, he knew his real name. He was Eraser and he couldn't believe he ever let Reboot leave the multiverse just to protect him.
"Dumb… stupid… crazy me. Why did it take me so long to remember? Ahg." Eraser threw his pillow across the room along with anything he could get his hands on. 
In a moment his fit was stopped as loud cries filled the house.
"Shit… Paper Jam." He stood and in a moment he left the room.