18; Time Passes

Eraser found Reboot the second he entered the multiverse again and it was a struggle to keep from killing him. The first thing Reboot noticed was his love’s struggle. He was fighting the urge to kill him and it broke Reboots heart to see Eraser in such a state. 
Reboot struggled to stay safe as he fought against his husband who wasn’t even really his husband anymore. It was obvious whatever or whoever triggered this, probably Nightmare, had informed him of Reboots little secret because Erasers attacks where straying away from the creators abdomen.
“Boots just walk away!” Eraser yelled and Reboot flinched. Suddenly a blue string escaped without his control.
“I have to help you!” Reboot could feel himself crying. 

He didn’t remember the next part very well. All he remembers is Eraser charging and complete control of his strings escaped him. They wrapped around Eraser and, with a tight squeeze, knocked him out. Reboot wasn’t in control anymore but they seemed to know what he wanted.
He felt the strings wrap around every single thing in the multiverse, every single spot of coding, and stop everything. Time stopped, pain stopped, history stopped. 

“I’ll take his pain.” Reboot cried out as the strings pulled at him.
“I’ll become the monster everyone hates!” He screams out 
“ILL BECOME THE DESTROYER AND NO ONE WILL KNOW OTHERWISE!” The pain took over everything he was as his magic, his magic already weakened by his pregnancy and the battle he had been in, rewrote every single piece of coding.

The next thing he remembered he was laying in bed, Eraser, no Ink, sitting next to him on the bed.
“Error? Are you okay? I was so worried!” Ink leaned forward and Reboot, now known as Error, smiled. 
“Are you happy?” Error coughed. Ink leaned a hand on Errors abdomen and motioned to the corner where Error noticed their son.
“As long as I have you I’m Happy Error. I have a job that just makes people happy. I have life. I’m married to my wonderful husband. I have wonderful children. I couldn’t be happier love.” Ink whispered and for once Error was happy to kill. He was happy to do anything that kept Ink, his dearest love, happy. And he meant anything.

“I’m glad.”

“Come on! Hurry! He’s really struggling!” Ink was panicking and it made Error laugh. It wasn’t like it was his first child he was having.
“Inky I swear! Calm down! Take a deep breath! I’m fine squid.” Error called from the room. In an instance his husband was at the door.
“You are not, in fact, fine. You got really sick after having Gradient and you’ve had a harder pregnancy with this one.” Ink yelled back as he pushed Dream into the room.
“Paperjam. Inky we decided on Paperjam remember?” Error sighed. Of course what he did left consequences and his actions left Ink with insane memory problems.
“Oh… I forgot again didn’t I? I forgot my sons own name… “ Inks eyes softened sadly.
“Inky… at least you didn’t forget we were having a son this time. Just last week you came home with a bright pink crib.” Error winced but raised a hand to touch his husband's cheek.

“Daddy!” Gradient, only two, ran clumsily down the staircase to hug Ink as soon as he came home.
“Careful, Gray. Don't do that again okay?You could get hurt and them your papa would skin me.” Ink lifted his son into his arms and kissed the toddlers head.
“No. He would just make you change all of your 6th month olds diapers.” Error was holding a quietly babbling Paperjam in his arms.
“No! The horror! Changing diapers! The horror!” Ink walked up to Error and took Paperjam into his arms. Error didn’t even try to hide his eye roll.
“Your an idiot Squid.” Error hummed, leaning down to pick up Gradient again.
“I’m your idiot Glitchy.” Ink skelekissed Error’s nose before nuzzling his youngest son.
“Your cheesy.” Error countered stepping away from the ‘creator’ whilst grinning.
“Only cheesy with you.” Ink smirked but didn’t move closer. In fact he took a step father away and nuzzled his son before kissing the top of his skull.
“I would be rather upset if you were being cheesy with anyone else. You are my husband after all.” Error countered as he picked up his elder son.
"Your both silly." Gradient giggled and both of his parents began to laugh.
"Your right. Me and papa are being really silly aren't we?" Ink smiled at his husband and sons.

He was happy.

Error watched as both his sons climbed on Ink to nap. His husband just rolled over and wrapped both boys in a hug. His little pj was nearly two now and Gradient was nearly three and a half. Both boys had found a strange adoration with cuddling Ink. That was something Error found precious.
"Ack boys! Your papa has to go work, and- uh- my ribs aren't a trampoline!" Error laughed at hearing his husband.
"Boys." Error turned in a hurry and both children yelped and crawled backwards to hide behind Ink.
"Hi papa." Pj whispered.
"It's time for your nap and you said you wanted nap time with your dad this time. I have work." Error moved over to his sons and kissed both their heads.
"But we want cuddle time with you and daddy at once." Gradient whispered from his spot next to Paperjam.
"You'll still be asleep when I'm done with work. We can cuddle when you wake up. How about that?" Error hummed and both boys nodded.
"Sleep sweethearts." Error hummed at the door frame.
"Bye papa." Both boys cooed. Error watched as they climbed back to Inks side.
"Love you Squid, boys." He hummed.
"We love you too Glitchy."

Error frowned at Shine who was stuffing his mouth full of Inks cake. He was that one half blind Ink that had been his friend since the first creators summit although his Error now called him Shine during summits. Now Error and the rest of the multiverse called him Shine. Shine was his name now although Error did not like calling him that.
"Stop staring or else I'll shove cake in your eye socket." Shine grumbled and instantly Error was laughing.
"Your such a weirdo!" he fell backwards in his chair and instantly his strings fell out of control.
"Damnit!" Error instantly snapped as the feeling of his control slipped away from him. 
Instantly strings flew around the room like crazy. Error fell forward and held his head. What he did to save Eraser broke the balance and much of Errors control. He lost control of his abilities and if they went too far it could, and most likely would, completely destroy the balance and multiverse.
"Breath Error! oh shit! INK!" Shine stood and yelled out for Ink as Errors physical form began to shift back to Reboot.
"Papa?" Gradient whispered and before Shine could usher the child out, Pj was next to him. Both children ran to their papa and kneeled next to him.
"Its okay papa. We're here. it's me and Pj." Gradient smiled at his papa as he sat on his lap. Error felt himself calming down and soon smiled.

What would he have done without his boys?