9;Paint

Error stared at the half created universe. 
“There’s at least 10 monsters completely created. That’s good.” He whispered entering. The first thing he did was capture a taller monster. He blinded their hands and sighed.
“Forgive me.” He whispered as he pulled its soul before killing it. He began the process he had done so long ago. Using his strings he drained the misty liquid out of the soul. With that liquid he could mix a bit of paint (any color) and it would clear up. 

“I’m home Ink.” Error entered clutching the three bottles of clear paint he had created.
“Yay!” Ink ran in and hugged Error tightly.
“AcK! LeT mE gO!” Error panicked after feeling the vials almost fall.
“Sorry.” Ink whispered and Error just shook his head.
“Don’t be. Here.” He handed Ink the vials.
“A single small sip lasts three days if I did it right.” Error hummed and Ink hastily took a sip.
“Wow!” Ink fell backwards as colors filled his vision. Error laughed leaning onto the wall behind him. He could still vividly remember Eraser having a similar reaction.
“That’s adorable. Watching you freak out at the sight of colors and the idea of real feelings.” Error hummed.
“What… how did you make this? It’s so cool!” Ink giggled but his smile dropped when he saw Error tense up.
“Error, how did you make this?” Ink pushed.
“I drained a monsters soul and mixed the liquid with any paint.” Error whispered and Inks eyes filled with horror.
“How could you?” He snapped and Error could feel panic rising before he sighed. He was gonna hate this conversation.

Eraser was panicking, full blown panicking. He had been with Reboot for over a year and yet all he could feel was panic. Blue had tried to assure the destroyer but nothing seemed to work as he stared down at the small ring box in his grip.
“Stop acting like no is even a reaction he could have. He’s adored you since he met you, he adored the very idea of you when I said your name the first time. He’d do anything for you so stop acting like saying no is ever something he’d do.” Blue smiled.
“Yea well maybe I’d understand more if you were in my place. You and Dust are still keeping your relationship a secret so don’t even start. I already have to deal with Dream and Nightmare berating Boots. What if he says no so they stop getting onto him?” Eraser gripped the box a bit tighter.
“I honestly don’t think Boots even cares what those idiots think. He loves you so much Eraser. I just know he’ll say yes.” Blue smiled before running off. Eraser just stood there, a little shocked, before smiling.
“I can do this.” He whispered to himself before slipping the ring box back in his pocket.

“Racey,” Reboot whined from his spot on the couch, reaching for the skeleton who had just stood up. Eraser leaned forward and put a hand on his lovers cheek before falling to a single knee.
“Racey…” Reboot whispered his eyes wide.
“I love you so much. I feel like if I always had free emotions, I would have always loved you. Even in times when I didn’t have emotions I was always so intrigued by the person you where. When I got these emotions the love for you became overwhelming. Your my entire world Reboot and I know this is so cheesy but would you marry me?” Eraser whispered quietly. He watched Reboot tear up before leaning forward.
“Yes you idiot!” Reboot fell into Eraser, wrapping his arms around the destroyer and legitimately sobbing with joy. Eraser let out a quiet laugh wrapping an arm around Reboot tightly as he used his free arm to slip the ring onto Reboots ring finger.
“I love you so much Boots.” Eraser whispered wrapping his other arm around the sobbing black boned skeleton.
“I love you too. I really, really love you too.” Reboot grinned through his tears.

The wedding turned out better than they expected. Most sans’ came and there was only one or two death threats against Eraser. Reboot wore a dress that day and he was so happy.
“You married the enemy.” Nightmare was behind Reboot in a second after Eraser left the dance floor to go grab a bite to eat.
“He’s not my enemy Night. I love him.” Reboot whispered and his ex-friend hissed in anger.
“He almost killed you!” Nightmare hissed.
“It was my fault.” Reboot turned to face Nightmare, his eyes narrowing. 
“Suit yourself.” Nightmare hissed and stormed off, bumping into a dancing Blue and Dust before snarling and leaving.
“Well he’s still the same old hot head. He seemed extra angered today though.” Eraser appeared back at his new husbands side.
“He has a right I guess. He loved me, you know. I told him I didn’t love him back, he was my best friend, and that I loved you but he just absolutely hated that fact.” Reboot whispered. Eraser felt a rise in jealousy before leaned against Reboot. He had no true reason to be angry, Reboot was his for real, not Nightmares. 

Yet somehow he left the multiverse with Nightmare. Ink, well Eraser with his manipulated memory, even allowed it and thought it was safer that way.

Eraser clenched his fists from his spot at Blues dining table. He let out a snarl, banging his fists against the table.
“Woh! Calm down Ink!” Blue yelped. 
“I can’t Blue! It’s been two years! The multiverse fixed itself. Why can’t he be back!?” Eraser yelled.
“I don’t know, I don’t know… speaking of two years… how are the boys?” Blue whispered.
“Gray’s birthday was last week. His dad, well he always called him Papa, not being there tore him apart. He’s the only one of the two to remember him at all and I almost wish he didn’t.” Eraser clenched his fist.
“Things will be okay. You said yourself that it should be ending soon.” Blue smiled weakly.
“I just hope I’m telling the truth.”