prologue

~ = prologue = ~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~ = prologue = ~

=     =

=  =

"Aha, I caught you, Daniel!"

Stephen hollered as he tackled the poor brunette fell on the ground. Though the push seemed harsh, it wasn't painful at all and only strong enough to pin Daniel down on the ground.

Hosuh, witnessing the scene, panicked and scolded the ravenette, "Stephen, don't do that! You might actually hurt Daniel!" His short legs rushed over them.

Stephen ignored Hosuh and took Daniel's makeshift sword, the stick, and threw it away, leaving Daniel helpless. Stephen then held his clay zombie and placed it on Daniel's neck. "You will now be part of my army!"

Daniel faked a painful scream, making noises that seemed like choking, but he was giggling because the clay zombie was tickling him.

When Hosuh stopped rushing over to them to stop the situation, he sighed in relief, glad that no one got hurt in their little play time. He looks up to keep watch.

Daniel burst into actual fits of giggles instead of weird distraught noises as he tries to push Stephen's clay zombie away from him so it wouldn't tickle.

"No! How are you controlling my zombie!" Stephen held the clay zombie leaning towards himself, making it seem like that Daniel is stronger. "You will be part of my army no matter what!"

"I-I will never be part of your army!" Daniel laughed out as he pushed with all his might, accidentally pushing the boy on top of him to the ground and him landing on the ravenette's chest.

The clay zombie slip off Stephen's hand which was held by another. "Boys, I do think that it is time that you should stop your play time." A young, yet grand sounding voice was heard.

"A-Ah, it's the King!" Daniel said out loud, as if it wasn't obvious enough.

"Aw," Stephen whined. "Already? We were almost at the good part!" Daniel elbowed him gently, giving him a warning look, but all the King did was chuckle.

"Come on, let's go," he said, going over to them and guiding them outside the garden. "Your parents might be worried about you, you know?"

"Okay!" The three said simultaneously, skipping over to the exit as the King followed.

"Say, my boys," the King began. "Have you already answered my offer of making you three my personal knights? Or are you three still set on your dreams?"

A chorused sounds of "No's!" were heard which the King chuckled but felt a little upset at but he merely said. "Well aren't you boys such a good bunch of dreamers."

The King waved them goodbye as they left the castle. Walking back to their houses, the afternoon was filled with endless chattering and bickering.

"Bye Daniel, Goodbye Stephen." Hosuh waved before walking away to his house, the two boys waved back and turned to a corner to where both of their houses were.

"Hey Daniel!"

"Yes Stephen?"

Unfortunately, its a bit of a long walk which they can handle. "You're gonna die by my hands and you'll be a member of my army!" The ravenette said with a cheeky yet deadly-looking grin.

"Not if I capture you and send you to the dungeons first!" Daniel grinned back before waving and walking to his home. "See ya tomorrow, Stephen!" The ravenette just stick his tongue out before going to his house.

= KING'S MISSION =

- 2 years later -

"Hey, guys?" Hosuh called out. The two hummed in question as Hosuh sighed, melancholy evident on his tone. "Remember the promise we made?"

"The one where we all swore we'd meet up again after this training? Of course I do!" Daniel said cheerfully as Stephen nodded.

"I hope. . .that we'll find each other again, no matter the circumstances."

Stephen pat Hosuh's back. "Hey, our 8-year old dreams would be nothing if we back out now. We've been wanting this moment, even though we all know it means that we'll separate paths!"

"Stephen's right, Hosuh. We'll see each other again very soon, I know it!" With that, they all went to their own homes and got ready for a long ten years of intense training.

=    =

= =

~ = prologue = ~

~ = chapter written by: sorrowful_soul & crystal_tale = ~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~ = chapter written by: sorrowful_soul & crystal_tale = ~

By the way, The King's Mission  || Danplanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें