chapter seven

~ = chapter seven = ~

"Hosuh!!" The two yelled in unison, running after him and hugging him -with a little bit of squeezing - the gray haired hugged them back.

They held eachother for 15 seconds before moving away from each other, warm toned blush staining their cheeks.

Hosuh looked down at Ann. The girl seems to be feeling left out and out of place. Without any hesitation, he hugged her.

("Oh you didnt have to-"

"I want to."

Ann smiled in his embrace, basking on it as she repeated the gesture.)

Stephen walked right to Hosuh, face nearly next to each other but the purple head was wrenched in worry. He asked softly - unexpectedly, rather. - "Where were you? You made m- us worried."

Hosuh  rubbed the back of his neck, apologizing. "Sorry, sorry. But it's important! In a way.. i found where the wizard is."

"Wait what?"

"What?"

"Yes, finally. Something not boring!"

They looked at Ann judgingly.

Hosuh shakes his head. "Anyways.. I think we should check it out. Scout it, even."

Daniel gave a nod. "Alright. Next stop, the wizard!"

They cheered before walking off, letting Hosuh lead the way.

They waved their temporary goodbyes to the townsfolk, Hosuh holding the dear old lady's hand, swearing to her that they will find her daughter.

The woman cried, believing in them.

Then they left, following their gray head friend and ally to the wizard.

~ = ~

"Honestly Stephen? This is why we don't follow your plan."

"Hey, hey! My plans are great!"

"Not this one."

The group was hidden behind a bunch of bushes, camouflaging. Hosuh had lead them to a cave shaped entrance, covered by vines. Stands tall in front of them is a creepy tower like the one in Tangled. It reaches the sky but it was't that tall to be seen by others.

Ann noted to herself about the scattered mess on the ground which were; broken brewing bottles, thrown and ripped clothing and strands of white, brown, gray hair.

The female looked up at the tower, squinting before pointing. "Look! Up there! At that window!" 

The boys turned to where she was pointing.