chapter two

~ = chapter two = ~

~ = chapter two = ~

The trio left for a inn to stay in.

Walking inside, they see a pink haired receptionist who seems to perk up at seeing them, brightens up with a smile.

"Hi! Welcome to It's Tea Time!" The pinkhead grins with a shiny pink-lip tinted smile. "Would you like a room?" She asked, tipping her light blue glasses.

"Oh, yes we do. Is there a room for three?" Daniel asked with a bright friendly smile on his face. A certain purplehead feels like puking from all the smiling.

"Oh of course! Let me just sign you in, good sir." She looked down at her book, picking up a inked feather. "Name?"

"Daniel, Stephen, Hosuh." A drawer was pushed open and she brought out a key with a teacup design.

"Here you go! You're room is A-6. Enjoy your stay." She smiled warmheartedly again as the greenhead picked up the key and smiled back.

Stephen gagged before pushing Daniel to the stairs. "Come on, come on! Let's get moving!" "Alright, alright!"  Hosuh simply sighs. He gives a shy smile to the lady before following his friends.

=KING'S MISSION=

Stephen plops at the bed, clearly tired and wants to sleep already. Daniel takes another bed and puts his uniform away while Hosuh sits at the bed near the window, taking off his robes.

"You guys going to sleep, yet?" Stephen groaned from his position. "Stephen is tired and would like sleep right now."

Hosuh complied. "You could just.. like.. sleep right now..? And not wait for us..?" He was quite confused on to why Stephen would wait.

"Oh.. yeah. Good night." His head plopped on the pillow, eyes closed.

Daniel chuckles before sitting on his bed and moving to lie down. "You goin' to sleep yet, Hosuh?"

"Oh, i'll sleep soon. Don't worry." Hosuh softly smiled before turning to the window.

Daniel nodded before nodded himself to unconsciousness.

Shortly later, Hosuh falls asleep.

Stephen felt a hand shaking his body before he opened his eyes and looked up to see his gray-haired best friend and green-haired friend. He grumbled out "What?"

"It's time to go, Stephen. I know it's like four at the morning right now, but we gotta go and find the kidnapper, remember?" Hosuh reminded.

"Oh right!" The once-sleeping man jumped up from his bed. "Alright, let's go!" He excitedly shouted but was shushed by as he realized that it is still early and others are still asleep. "Oh.. sorry..!" He whispered.

Daniel shook his head before walking out of the room. The two followed after him as the greenhead flashed a smile at the receptionist who seems to be half-awake - who fortunately smiled back - and left the comforting presence of the Inn.