05 - dreadful hangover

Paul awoke in someone else's bed and felt like complete shit. His head was panging with a headache and his body could barely move a muscle. He squinted at the afternoon sun seeping through the window to see a very beautiful and fit girl redressing herself. She took note of Paul's groggy stare and smirked; covering her medium-sized tits with a simple tight t-shirt.

"Did you have a good time, love?"
Veronica asked as she hovered over him. She planted a kiss on his nose and straddled him.

Paul felt his exhausted cheeks flush pink. He couldn't remember exactly what had happened, but if it meant he was getting kissed by a beautiful woman, he was all good. He noted to himself that he must have done something right.

"I think I did," he replied honestly. "although to be perfectly honest with you, I don't remember much. All that comes to mind is John 'anding me a drink, and then you offered to show me your tits." He slowly brought his hand on her shirt, giving her breast a firm squeeze. "Which, they are nice, by the way."

Veronica's breath hitched to the back of her throat. She started to feel herself dampen beneath her boy shorts.

"Well," she replied, her breath shuddering. "would ye like me to jog your memory?" She started to lift her shirt and revealed her breasts to him once again.

Paul scanned at her erect nipples and round breasts for a minute, then nodded eagerly.

"Yeah," he replied. "I'd like that very much."

He pulled her close and began to suck on her nipples, humming in desire as he tended to each breast perfectly. They then rolled over and began to relive the night before.

<°>

"John?" Paul knocked on the door of one of the bedrooms that rested in the house. "John? Are ye --"

"Oh yes!" cried a girl on the other side of the door. "You're so big, John! Uh! Yes, yes, yes!"

Paul's mouth formed in the shape a small o.

He tried to back away, but after experiencing the wonders of sex, he couldn't help but listen in. And it didn't help, either, that the door was slightly cracked. He peeked through the small crack and caught a glimpse of John's bare and broad back. He scanned lower and noticed his rather firm ass swinging backward and forward as he thrusted in and out of the girl beneath him.

Just as he continued to thrust, another girl pounced on him; causing John to slip out of the previous girl. The one who pounced on him straddled him and then sunk down on his length; moving up and down with her small, perky tits bouncing wildly.

"Suck on his balls while I ride him!" commanded the one on top of John. The bed squeaked and all that could be heard was the sound of moans and hums.

Paul didn't notice this until he slowly pulled away, but he found himself palming at the sound of John moaning. The image of his broad, muscular back kept flashing in his mind; his firm ass causing him to stroke faster.

What Paul wouldn't give to touch John the way those girls were...

"Wait," Paul mumbles to himself. "I'm not queer!"

... Or am I?

Paul didn't know. And he didn't want to know. So he walked away and went to the fridge and grabbed a beer, sat in the living room and waited until John was finished by watching the telly.