07 - the questioning of self

Paul had immediately gone to his room after John had left his flat. The image of John's bare back facing him would not leave his head... And it started to show elsewhere too. Paul looked down and noticed his bulge was pressing against his trousers; aching to be touched.

Paul furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Certainly he wasn't queer! He was attracted to women! For crying out loud he ate a girl out two hours ago! What was going on with him?

The image of John thrusting with his back muscles flexing made Paul grow weak in the knees. Although he tried to usher those thoughts of wanting John out of his mind, he couldn't deny the fact that he, too, wanted John's large cock buried inside of him; filling him up to the brim and then some.

Paul couldn't take it anymore. He went to his bed, laid down and took out his slender, hard member out of his trousers and began to profusely stroke it; closing his eyes as he began to fantasize about the boy in the flower shop.

<°>

That one wank session wasn't enough to make the image go away. Every time Paul closed his eyes to get some sleep, the erotic image erupted in the pulpit of his brain once again. This time it didn't just stop at John's back muscles. It went from his back muscles to John spreading his ass cheeks apart and somehow shoving his face in between his cheeks. Paul grew hard at the thought of his new-found friend eating him out.

The young lad assumed that the only reason he could come up with such thoughts was because he had done remarkable things with the girl he was with forry-eight hours ago. He wanted to try and have sex again, maybe that'll erase the image of a hot, sweaty John Lennon.

Maybe it'll make him forget he wanked off to the thought of John plummeting into him hard and rough.

Maybe it would help him forget that he was doubting who he was as a boy.

He was straight.

And that was all there was to it...