Chapter 14

Luna's pov
I woke up to see "Are you still watching?" On Netflix. My head was on Lux's shoulder i rubbed my eyes then sat up properly. I got up to get some water when i came back Lux was sitting up spacing out. I giggled before throwing something at him causing him to jump making me laugh.

I was getting my things together so i can go back home when Freezy burst through the door.

"I messed up so the girl I've been sleeping with is JJ's girlfriend and last night he caught us together but i didn't say anything i just let him leave and i continued having sex with Louis" He said

My eyes widened JJ must be heart broken

"You're a piece of shit" i replied before harshly bumping into him. I got into my car and drove back home, i barged in and went straight to JJ's room. I saw him sleeping peacefully but saw he has his shoes on. I sighed before walking over taking them off i then found a blanket and placed it neatly over him.

I decided to let him sleep as I'm sure that he's sad and tired after the events that took place. I went to my room grabbed some clothes so i could go take a shower. I was in the shower for a long time just thinking and having a concert. Once i got out i got dressed in some comfy clothes i went to Vik's room to see him and Harry cuddle together. My heart melted at the sight i closed the door and checked Simon and Josh's room to see they weren't there. I went down stairs and made 7 delicious omelets as the boys eat alot, i made my way back up stairs to Vik's room.

"Wake up guys i made food I'll go get JJ and meet you two down stairs" i said sweetly they both smiled at me nodding. I then went to JJ's i took a deep breath and entered i sat down next to JJ i kissed his cheek before saying

"Wake up JJ you need to consume"

He slurred before opening his eyes he smiled at the sight of me.

"You okay?" Was the first thing i asked i saw he was confused

"Cal told us what happened last night" i said slowly i saw his face drop.

"Yeah I'm fine, i just wish i believed you. I was such an asshole and here you are still caring about me." JJ sadly replied

"Look JJ it's not your fault love makes us blind and wants us to believe the other person is amazing" i say reassuringly.

"I didn't even love her. I just didn't want to be alone all these relationships never work they always leave me in this case cheat. Will i never be good enough for anyone?" Hearing JJ say all those things broke my heart he's the most amazing person in the whole world with a big heart.

"JJ you are good enough way too good for them. You didn't lose anything she lost the most amazing boyfriend she could ask for. Just because some slag cheated doesn't mean you aren't good enough because i think you're above enough" i smiled at the boy sitting in front of me.

Soon we both leaned in sharing a passionate kiss. We both pulled away i saw the sparkle in his eyes this made his brown eyes look absolutely amazing.

"Come on let's go eat" i said

"I'm hoping it's you on the menu" as soon as those words left his mouth i cringed but erupted into laughter

"You're so disgusting" i lightly pushed him making him giggle. We both got up i was walking in front of him when he grabbed my hand and spun me around giving me a kiss i smiled into the kiss. I grabbed his hand and dragged him downstairs we walked into the kitchen to see Harry and Vik kissing.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I hope JJ didn't see but i looked at him to see his mouth wide open. I cleared my throat Harry and Vik quickly pulled away both their faces dropped at the sight of JJ. I smacked my hand onto my forehead i dragged JJ to the chairs in front of the two boys.

"You two are together?" JJ questioned

"Not together but like you and Luna" Vik says

"What Me and Luna?" JJ asked

"Yeah we know everything" Harry winked i face palmed ahhhhh.

"Oh shush love birds, so JJ what do you think?" I questioned

"I mean i kinda figured but i think they look good together" JJ smiled before stuffing his face with some omelet.

"Alright not a word about me and Jide and we won't say anything about you two okay" they all nodded before we continued eating.

Authors note
Ahhh my stomach currently hurts i might die :/
Anyways hope you enjoyed :)
Update:
I threw up ;((