Chapter 34

Luna's pov
Me and JJ had just finished our breakfast and the check was here. I reached for it so i could pay but JJ snatched it.

"What are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow

"Paying"

"No it's your birthday you aren't allowed"

He then reached into his pocket

"Shit i don't have my wallet"

"Good now you can't pay for anything" i smiled taking the check and paying.

He groaned

"I want to go get my wallet"

"No it's a waste of time we are going to play mini golf then pool"

"Fine whatever but be prepared to lose" he smirked

"Yeah I'm going to lose" i rolled my eyes

We made it back to the car JJ was playing music. Then i heard "Dead" start playing i smiled and began singing along. I didn't notice JJ was recording until i looked at him.

I smiled at him then my song ended

"It's a great song" he smiled

"Duh i know that"

"You know i wasn't too thrilled when Quadeca was playing the guy"

"Awe is Jide jealous, awww little jealous JJ" we were at a stop light so i began poking his stomach and he started to giggle.

"Oi fam stop" he said seriously which only caused me to tickle him making him laugh like a girl.

I laughed before the light turned green

"You sounded like a girl"

"Shut up just shut up"

I smiled before singing along to the music.

"You have a beautiful voice" JJ said putting his hand on my thigh

"Thank you Jide" i smiled at him.

We then pulled into the mini golf parking  lot we got out of the car and entered. I happened to rent out the whole place since i didn't want tons of people there. The rest of the Sidemen were there waiting for us.

I held JJ's hand as we walked in

"Ah Ms.Minter please come in" a women who worked there took us to the rest of the boys.

"You rented the whole place out" Jide questioned

"Duh" i replied

As soon as we walked in they yelled Happy birthday causing Jide to laugh. He gave everyone a hug and we started playing.

"Fam this game is so shit" Jide said angrily as he was currently losing i decided to help him since i felt bad.

I came up behind him giving him a few tips so he would make it he ended up getting a hold in one.

"Yay thank you" he gave me a kiss on the cheek causing me to blush

"Awe that's cute" Harry said

"You shush" i pointed at him.

Me and JJ sat down while the other boys went to order food

"Are you having fun?"

"Yeah i just wish i wasn't losing"

"Well you do suck"

"I do suck something" he began putting his hand on my thigh moving it up my leg causing my body to tingle and heat up. I didn't know what to say but when i felt JJ's hand go in my shorts i was getting really turned on.

Before i could say anything the boys came back they couldn't see what JJ was doing as he was doing everything under the table. They all sat down starting a conversation i tried to join in but feeling his hand move up and down on my underwear i couldn't take it.

"I'm going to the restroom" i announce before quickly getting up i quickly ran into the bathroom

I looked at myself in the mirror i wish me and JJ were at home so we could stuff, i guess this is payback for what i did in the car.

A few minutes later the door opened i look over to see JJ, great. He locked the door why does this door lock i thought. He came over to me lifting me onto the counter standing between my legs his hands on either side of me.

"You know that was payback for what you did in the car" He looked deep into my eyes

"Yes i know that" i rolled my eyes

He smiled before putting his hands on my hips, then our lips connected he started kissing my jaw line and down my neck. We kissed some more before i pulled away.

"We can't do this here" i jumped off the counter and stood right in front of him. I leaned to whisper in his ear

"Don't worry i rented a hotel so we can go there after dinner and make as much noise as we want" i proceeded to walk out.

I sat down with the boys i didn't eat as i wasn't hungry JJ came a few minutes later not eating either.

-Time Skip

We finished playing mini golf JJ got 4th place which is good and i got 2nd Tobi barely beat me. We also played a few games of pool having a great time with tons of banter as we played.

We were now off to the house to hang out before our dinner date. Me and JJ sat down in the car i started the car but was waiting a bit before driving.

"How about we go to the hotel now" i felt JJ's hand slowly go up my leg.

"Fine only because I literally need you" he smirked and I drove to the hotel.

Authors note:
Did i say lovey dovey? I ment kinda sexual lol. Hopefully you enjoyed.