Chapter 21

JJ's pov
I was finally going to ask Luna to be my girlfriend i feel like it's long overdue. Simon did give me his blessing so i decided to get Luna a gift. I kinda had an idea what to get her but i needed help so Harry agreed to go shopping with me. I was on my way to Harry's flat, once i parked i received a message.

Luna🥰- What time is our date and how should i dress?

Jide😍- At 8:30 and dress kinda fancy:)

I locked my phone before walking to Harry's flat i knocked i waited before the door was opened i then saw Freezy shit i forgot he lived here. His eyes widened as i rolled mine

"JJ I'm so sorry"

"Just get the fuck out of my way before i do something"

"I already said i was sorry"

"Just get out of my face before i beat the shit out of you"

"You won't do anything"

"Don't test me"

"watch I'm gonna take Luna from you too"

He's actually testing my patience i saw his smug look which pissed me off more so i right hooked him. He fell onto the floor holding his face that wasn't even full power what a bitch.

Harry walked out of his room looking at Cal with a shocked expressing before shrugging his shoulders and walking towards me. He locked the door and we headed to my car.

Once inside the car Harry asked

"Any ideas of a gift so far"

"I was thinking pink and white roses with a gold necklace i just don't know what kind of necklace" i began driving while Harry was thinking.

"Ooo what about a necklace with your name on it if she says yes which she will she would love to have your name around her neck" Harry said that is a good idea and really cute

"That's a great idea but should it say KSi, Jide, JJ or Olajide?" I questioned

"She'd probably like Olajide as it is your real name plus she likes your name as it's unique"

"Then it's settled and i know exactly where we can get it"

"Where are you taking her to eat?" Harry wondered

"Nobu" i smiled

"Good luck" Harry laughed

"Why?" I questioned confused

"Luna is going to want to pay half and she'll find a way to make you"

I groaned not this again "Don't worry she won't be paying anything" Harry hummed to my response in a way saying she'll be paying half.

Luna's pov
I was in bed doing absolutely nothing i was so bored. It was only 1 pm and my date wasn't for hours. Without JJ my life would be so boring ugh.

Hmmm how about i pick out a fancy dress now that i think about it i don't own anything fancy at least i don't think so. I opened my wardrobe and picked out three dresses that seemed somewhat fancy and the other seems more casual fuck.

I opened my door and shouted "SIMON TALIA!" i then heard Simon's door open as they came to my room

"I need help picking a dress JJ said dress kinda fancy i don't own fancy shit"

"Okay okay just try on the clothes and we'll give an opinion" Talia said sweetly i nodded before showing them all three.

"Well the first one is somewhat fancy and the second one makes you look like a gene and the third one gives me party vides so i say the first one" Talia replied