Chapter 18

Luna's POV
It was the next day and i woke up sadly JJ wasn't in bed next to me but instead a note.

'Morning babes, i had to go meet up.             with Viddal I'll see you later :)
                         -Love JJ'

I smiled and began stretching before remembering that i was playing at the charity match and i still needed to invite Quadeca. I decided to message him

Luna😊- Can you play the charity match this Saturday?

Quadeca🥺- I'd love to what team?

Luna😊- Sidemen team with me just a couple of cool kids

Quadeca🥺- Hell yeah it's gonna be sick and i finally get to meet you :))

Luna😊- yes I'll even pick you up at the airport:)

I smiled Quadeca is fully sick at football we got this in the bag. I decided to text the sidemen group chat i wasn't sure if JJ told them.

Luna- sup skets me and Quadeca are on the sidemen team for the charity match

Harry- Quadeca is coming!!??

Vik- is he even good?

Luna- fully sick and yes Quadeca the boy is coming :)

Simon- not better than me😑

Luna- I mean...

I decided to go to my room and shower and record a video. I hopped into the shower feeling very relaxed.

-Time Skip-
I was out of the shower then i realized i forgot to bring clothes fuckkkkk!!! I looked into my room to see my door was opened i groaned before running over locking it. I got dressed into Jide's hoodie even if it was warm outside, it was cold in my room i put on some leggings and socks before french braiding my hair. I sat down in front of my set up trying to come up with a video idea. That's when i decided to do a cover I've always loved singing and according to the boys i have a great voice. I turned the camera on and sang Back to black.

I edited the video making it look nice the video was done fast as there wasn't much to edit. I put it out just until my other video is finished it's a work in progress.

Within a few minutes i was getting great feed back they all said my singing was amazing and that i should make some songs. I then saw someone realized i was wearing Jide's hoodie oops.

Once that fan brought up the hoodie everyone was freaking out i decided to let them all go crazy. I smiled plus me and JJ aren't even together so it's no big deal.

Jiddle🥰- You stole my hoodie!! Also great voice babes you should make music:)

Luna😍- i have no idea what you're talking about!! And nah I'm good:))

Jiddle🥰- It's fine you look better in it ;) please :(

Luna😍- Duh! I'm hot ;) and shush go back to not training bye❤

Jiddle🥰- Yes you are and fine bye love❤

I closed my phone getting extremely bored before deciding to leave. I took off JJ's hoodie and put a Sidemen shirt on since it's hot outside.

I was on my way to get some food i asked Josh, Simon and Vik if they wanted anything they obviously said Nando's.

I walked into Nando's seeing someone familiar they turned around and i saw Conor Maynard. He smiled walking towards me

"Hey Luna"

"Hi Conor"

"I heard your cover it was amazing we should do a sing off some day"

"So i can lose?" I questioned "Trying to embarrass me?" I used a shocked expression

"Of course not! I'd probably lose"

"If you say so" i rolled my eyes

"Well i got to go see you around" he smiled before we hugged and he planted a friendly kiss on my cheek. We waved to each other as he walked out.

My name was called so i grabbed the food thanking the cashier and left. I played music on my way home.

-Time Skip-
I walked into the house yelling "Honey I'm home" as soon as i did Simon ran down stairs

"Luna what is this?" He questioned showing my a picture of Conor kissing me on the cheek fucks sake.

"Me and Conor were just being friendly it ment nothing" i replied

"You are ment to be with Jide!"

"Me and Conor were just talking it was a friendly kiss on the cheek stop making a big fucking deal" i replied stressed it was annoying when i told the truth and people didn't believe me. Before Simon could reply JJ walked through the door i could see he was angry. 

Someone just kill me.

Authors note
Thank you for 3k read i truly appreciate it🥺 this is just a filler chapter:)