Chapter 33

Luna's pov
I was currently at the airport i would arrive at night it's the day before Jide's birthday.

JJ's pov
I was looking at a picture of Luna i miss her so much. It hasn't even been a month how have i survived.

"Hey Jide" i heard Simon's cheerful voice

I quickly locked my phone before turning around replying

"Hey Si" i attempted to be cheerful but Simon could tell something was wrong

"What's wrong? You should be excited it's your birthday tomorrow!"

"Yeah i know i wish Luna could be here" i sighed i saw Simon giving me a sympathetic look.

"She'll be back soon and you two will have time to catch up" i nodded sadly

If i didn't fuck up she would still be here and we'd be happily together.

Luna's pov
My flight finally landed and i was grabbing my bags one filled with the gifts and the other had my clothes. Harry told me they weren't having a party until friday but i planned on having them open the gifts the day of their birthday.

I looked around and saw Harry i walked over giving him a big hug.

"I missed you Harold"

"I missed you so much" i gave him a kiss on the cheek he helped me with my bags. I planned on staying at Harry's flat til morning.

"Also Freezy isn't home luckily"

"Okay good where is he?"

"On a holiday with Louis" i rolled my eyes of course he's still with her.

That night me and Harry talked watched movies and ate it felt good catching up with Harry.

-Next Morning-
It was 9 in the morning i had showered and wanted to look nice when i went to see JJ. I planned on taking JJ out for the day so hopefully he doesn't have plans.

After my shower i got dressed and curled my hair.

I put the necklace on with his name and some other jewelry i pulled on my black vans before walking to Harry's room

I saw he was still sleeping

"Harry can i borrow your car?"

"Yeah the keys are over there" he pointed on his night stand

"Also you look gorgeous JJ won't keep his hands off"

I smiled before grabbing his keys i gave him a hug saying bye.

I listened to music as i drove to the sidemen house with JJ's gifts in the back.

Once i made it i called Simon so he could open the door after i hung up i grabbed the presents and waited at the door.

Simon opened the door once i set the presents down he gave me a big hug.