Chapter 25

Luna's pov
It was currently the day before the charity match and i had just woken up. Harry was besides me still fast asleep so i got up. I went to my computer and hit upload on the vlog of me and Quadeca.

I decided to leave Harry alone so i went downstairs and i saw JJ.

"Goodmorning beautiful" he greeted me joyfully

"Goodmorning Jide" i smiled he walked over hugging me i hugged him back.

"How'd you sleep?"

"I slept pretty good and you?"

"Same but i did miss you in bed with me"

"Haha yeah i had Harry at least" i smiled

"You and Harry didn't do anything right?" He questioned getting annoyed

"You can't be serious, he's gay" i whispered so only he could hear

"Plus do you seriously not trust me" i asked clearly getting annoyed.

"I do trust you I'm just over protective, plus you're acting like you wouldn't get all over protective if i was with a girl"

"No JJ i wouldn't care because i trust you not to do anything, i wouldn't trust the girl but that doesn't mean I'd doubt you"

"So you don't mind that I'm going to a girls house and we are filming a sims video" JJ asked me

"No i don't mind if anything i hope you have fun in the world of sims" i saw a shocked expression form onto his face yup we are two different people I'm smart and he's an idiot.

"I'll be back before the meeting"

"Alright bye have fun" i smiled JJ then kissed me and i kissed back then he left.

I decided i needed to shower and get dressed, i walked into my room i saw Harry still sleeping. An amazing idea of bothering him popped in my head i jumped on him causing him to groan in annoyance. I laughed before rolling off of my bed onto the floor and going into the shower.

-Time skip-
It was nearly time for the meeting and JJ was on his way home. I went down stairs and saw my side boys.

"Hey boys, you excited?"

"Yes we're gonna take that trophy" Ethan replied getting hyped

"It's a definite win now that I'm here" i began getting all cocky as i talked about my skills.

JJ finally got here and so did the rest of our team none of the Sidemen really spoke to Quadeca except for Harry. Quadeca was standing next to me and i saw Jide giving him a death glare. I decided to ignore it, Simon was going over everything as he is the captain he was giving instructions when i felt my phone vibrate.

I took it out and saw i got a message on Instagram from ElzTheWitch oh that girl JJ went to go collab with. I opened the message and saw she took a picture of her camera i saw it was her and JJ kissing.

I felt myself holding back tears i took a deep breath before deciding JJ will tell me just like i told him if it ment nothing then there's nothing to hide. Quadeca nudged me which caused me to look over he gave me a look questioning if i was okay i smiled before nodding.

"Okay here is everyone's jersey" i heard Simon say before he began passing everything out. I got mine and it was so nice i truly loved it we're gonna be so badass.

Everyone ended up leaving, Rice and Quadeca both gave me a big hug before they left. JJ then came over to me, this is it he's going to confess his crimes.

"You wanna record a video?" Well he hasn't confessed i was disappointed as i thought he was going to come clean but i guess not.

"Yeah why not" i smiled acting like nothing was wrong soon he'll tell me, i hope.

We were in JJ's room and he was setting up we were going to react to stuff. I was waiting then i was getting spammed by everyone saying they ship me with Quadeca. Talking about the way we look at each other the normal stuff everyone says when they ship two people.

I put my phone down and saw JJ looking at his

"So you and Quadeca" he said slowly not this shit again

"Yup he's my friend whether you believe it or not"

"I want you to drop all your guy friends except the sidemen"

"No because you don't control me it's not my fault you're insecure" i replied extremely annoyed

"If you didn't flirt with the whole world i wouldn't have to be jealous"

I decided to stop fighting and left i drove to Quadeca's hotel.

I knocked and he opened the door "Hey Luna" he smiled i smiled back "Hey can i come in?" He nodded letting me in.

"So i was wondering if you could get me a ticket for your flight tomorrow

Cause I'm going to L.A with you" i grinned

Authors pov
Sorry sorry school
Damn she's really gonna leave Jide like that smh😁