Shigaraki As Your Boyfriend

HOW YOU STARTED DATING

"Ask her out! Ask her out, please!!!" Toga urges Shigaraki and pokes him in the cheek, while he sits at the table, the rest of the League of Villains surrounding him. "Blonde psycho's right, just do it already." Dabi joins in, sounding bored and not even looking up from his phone. "We've seen how you two look at each other!" Twice announces, dramatically waving his hands in the air. "Tomura Shigaraki, you deserve someone to make you-" Kurogiri begins to say but doesn't get to finish the sentence.

"Fine!" Shigaraki finally growls, carefully taking the hand off his face and laying it on the table. "If it'll make you shut up and leave me alone, fine." He headed towards the door and the rest of the villains smirked, knowing he wanted to ask out his crush just as much as they wanted him to, even more, actually.

"They been bugging you for long?" You ask, smirking, and the leader of the League jumps in surprise. You're leaning on the wall, right next to the door leading out of the bar with your arms crossed. Tomura sighs and closes the door, ignoring Toga's cheers when she notices that you're there. "So, I suppose you heard everything," Shigaraki says, going slightly red in the face. You smile, this time nicely. "It must be a big deal if you..." You don't want to finish the sentence and instead, wave at your face. If Tomura took his dead father's hand off, that must mean that he's really serious about you.

"I don't know what to say..." Shigaraki confesses and takes a step toward you, his red eyes glowing. "You don't have to say anything." You reply, push yourself off the wall and hug him around the waist, closing your eyes. Tomura clasps his hands behind his back to keep from hurting you and rests his chin on your head. "I love you." He says so quietly, that only you hear him. You smile to yourself. "Same here." When he grunts in displeasure, you let a small giggle escape your lips. You look up at him and smile sweetly. "I love you too, Tomura Shigaraki."

WHAT THE LOV THINK ABOUT IT

Dabi: It's not the best idea for our leader to have a girlfriend because he could start putting her first but whatever. As long as they're happy and their relationship doesn't affect the League, I'm fine with it. (Are you sure you're not a bit jealous, Dabi...?)

Twice: Dark side - I'm just glad he had the balls to tell her. I was tired of them obviously crushing on each other and doing nothing about it. (Aww, he ships you!) Happy side - Finally! They make quite a deadly couple and they're pretty cute together, too! (He ships ya too! Horray!)

Toga: Eek, they're so adorable together! I wanna be the aunt of the baby! I just want to cut them both... (You: TOGA!)

Kurogiri: Tomura Shigaraki is happy with a girlfriend and as long as he doesn't start to ignore the League, I believe they deserve to be with each other. (Gah, all these ships!)

LIVING WITH HIM

Surprisingly enough, Tomura is not messy. But he can't vacuum or anything because of his quirk but he does try to be as helpful as he can. You two sleep in the same bed and to keep from accidentally killing you in his sleep, your boyfriend wears special gloves (like Kai Chisaki, aka Overhaul), so he can touch you without turning you into dust. When it comes to fights, you usually have to split because you both have something specific to do and besides, the leader of the League believes that you can take care of yourself but won't hesitate to rush to your side if you're in danger.

HOW YOU HUG

Since Tomura could kill you if he touched you with all fingers, you often hug him from behind or sometimes the front, but he can never hug back, at least, not properly

Since Tomura could kill you if he touched you with all fingers, you often hug him from behind or sometimes the front, but he can never hug back, at least, not properly... *sob* 

Nah, just kidding, he can but only if he's wearing those gloves I mentioned earlier. Gotcha! Nevermind, I'm so unfunny. And I oop-

HE TEASES YOU

Sometimes, when you're just minding your own business, he sneaks up on you from behind and coils his fingers around your neck, keeping one in the air (like with Deku). But he would never hurt you, not if it meant his own death. And sometimes, he teases you about your height because he's much taller than you and that sometimes means that you end up climbing on something, like a table or Dabi (who usually doesn't fight back), just so you can look down at Tomura.

NICKNAMES

Yours for him: Facehands, Mr. McScratchneck (cringy, I know), Honey or Dear

His for you: Icy-cold, Shortie, and when Dabi isn't around, Honey

YOU TURN INTO A LITTLE KID

"Watch out!" You cry out, whipping your hand through the air as a wall of ice shoots from the ground right in front of you and your boyfriend, just barely stopping the bullets from hitting you. You scowl as you see Snipe stalking along the only barrier between you and him.

"Thanks." Shigaraki snarls, "I wouldn't want to go through that again." He shivers at the memory of his last encounter with the pro hero. You turn and prepare to continue running but some person blocks off your path. You raise your hand, ready to turn him into a block of ice but he beats you to it. Before you even have time to react, the hero swings his arm through the air and you're hit in the chest with his quirk.

"Dammit..." Shigaraki drops to his knees as you stagger back, the ground slowly falling apart in front of him and then exploding in the face of the mysterious hero. You suddenly begin to shrink, and everything becomes giant. You frown, widening your eyes. "What the hell?"

Your boyfriend spins around, quickly putting his gloves back on but freezes when he sees you. "Y/N...?" He stares at you in shock and you nod. "I don't what that guy's quirk did but it's me! Come on, let's go!" With one last glance at you, Shigaraki picks you up, to your surprise, and flees the scene. You both decide not to let the LOV members know about this incident and you spend the rest of the day locked away in his room together, watching TV until the quirk wore off.

HE GETS JEALOUS

You're in the League's headquarters, cleaning some dishes and talking to Toga, who's rambling on and on about that Deku guy of hers. "But have you seen him!? Ah, so dreamy..." Toga cups her face in her hands, grinning from ear to ear. "Sure, Himiko." You say, smiling to yourself and wipe your hands on a towel.

Suddenly, someone's strong arms wrap around your waist from behind, pulling you back. You rest your head on the person's chest but freeze, realizing the man behind you isn't your boyfriend. Shigaraki would never do this, unless he was wearing his gloves, which the villain behind you is not. "Huh?" Toga squeaks, sitting up and staring at you in surprise. "Tomura...?" You mutter quietly. "Not quite." Twice replies and you feel his hot breath on your neck. Instead of struggling, you stay calm and hiss, "Let go of me now, unless you want your hand frozen."

"Or maybe you want it completely gone." A very familiar voice joins in, quiet but threatening. The grip around your waist loosens and you back away from Twice. Tomura, Shigaraki, and Dabi are standing in the doorway, the black-haired man leaning on it, looking a bit concerned and the warp-villain ready to leap into action if things go awry. Your boyfriend, however, stalks towards Twice, and even though his face is covered, you can still tell he's furious. 

"She's mine," Tomura says, surprisingly calmly, but there's something dangerous in his voice. "Of course, Shigaraki." The other villain apologizes, sounding sarcastic but clearly trying his best not to. He knows damn well that he could never take on the leader of the League of Villains. "Must've been my other side..." He backs away when your boyfriend takes another step towards him. "Then tell your other side, that if he ever lays a hand on my girlfriend, he can say goodbye to it."

You raise your hand before the duo can kill each other and understanding the gesture, Twice leaves the bar in seconds. "Close one..." Dabi mutters but Tomura ignores him. Curling his hands into fists, he pulls you in for a hug and quietly whispers, "You're mine, godammit." You smile, then carefully take the hand off his face and press your lips against his, paying no attention to the other villains and after a few seconds, you pull away again. "I know, Tomura. You'll never lose me."