Twice As Your Boyfriend

HOW YOU STARTED DATING

You're walking down the hall, headed to the League of Villains' headquarters and you're staring down at your phone, texting Himiko Toga. 'When will you finally be here!?' She texts, "I'm so bored!' You start replying to her message but the moment someone punches the wall in front of you, you cry out and the phone flies from your hand and lands on the ground with a dissatisfying crack. You spin around, ice daggers immediately forming in your hands and, without thinking, bring them up to your attacker's throat.

"Relax." Twice smirks at you, slightly arching his head back and you lower your weapons. This is certainly his dark side, You think to yourself. "What the hell, Twice!?" You snarl at the villain, "I could've killed you!" He just chuckles, places his other hand on the other side of your head and bends down a little, so you both see eye-to-eye.

"No, you wouldn't have." He says in a condescending tone, "Because you were too engulfed in texting that blonde psycho. If I wanted to, I could've killed you." You frown and cross your arms. "How do you know I was texting Himiko-" You're interrupted when your phone starts beeping continuously and it's immediately clear to you that your best friend is spamming you with messages because you didn't reply to her instantly.

"And by the way," You turn your attention back to Twice, who was watching you the entire time, an amused look on his face, "You couldn't have killed me. If anything, the fight would've ended in two seconds with your entire body frozen and me completely untouched." That just makes him smirk even more. "Egoistic much?" He chuckles when you grunt at his remark.

"Well, spit it out already," You roll your eyes at him, "What's so important that you had to corner me alone and pin me to the wall?" Oh crap, don't blush! You think to yourself when Twice leans in forward and rests his forehead on yours. "I think you already know." He says quietly. "Damn right I do." You whisper, grab the back of his neck and press your lips to his. He returns the kiss immediately but you pull away about three seconds afterward.

"And I oop-" With that, you run off, leaving a confused Twice behind. "Catch me if you can!" You add and when he finally understands, he chases after you. Sksksksksksksksk!

WHAT THE LOV THINK ABOUT IT

Dabi: That crazy bastard has finally found someone that accepts him for the psychopath he is. I'm just surprised she can put up with him. (Aw, he actually thinks you're cute!)

Shigaraki: They make a deadly duo, but what I hate most are their pranks. I like her but I don't need ten of her walking around just because Twice claims he can't get enough of her beauty. I understand but does he have to take it this far? (HE THINKS YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, AW!)

Toga: EEEEEE! So adorable! Even Twice's mean side actually likes her! I love my bestie so much! (Twice: Please give me my girlfriend back, Toga...)

Kurogiri: She and Twice make an amazing team and they've never been defeated before. They're truly happy together and that relationship is a nice thing. (Awwwwww Kurogiri! UwU)

LIVING WITH HIM

Considering Twice has two personalities, he changes a lot. Sometimes, he vacuums the house and cleans up but then he leaves trash everywhere he goes and says "Whatever" whenever you confront him about it. Twice's happy side likes you and he kisses you very often and talks to you about whatever you want. And his dark side actually really needs you, even though it doesn't look like it, because you're one of the only people who accepted him for who he is and decided to spend your life with him. UwU

HOW YOU HUG