Himiko Toga As Your Girlfriend

HOW YOU STARTED DATING

"Thanks, Compress." You sigh and take the envelope from the villain. You've been working on blackmailing a rookie hero but unfortunately, it turned out that he was a sidekick in a pretty powerful agency and it would be very hard to go after him without the other pro heroes protecting him. So you asked Mr. Compress to sneak into the hero's office and steal some of the top-secret cases and luckily, he did so without getting caught. "My pleasure." He answeres and bows down low. You try not to roll your eyes at his exaggerated politeness.

"Let's get married!" You turn around as Toga skips to you, who then points at her lips and smiles. "W... What?" You ask, a little worried about your comrade. "No, that was too fast." Toga agrees, then grabs your arm and stares at you with those beautiful golden eyes of hers. "Be my girlfriend!" She squeaks and brings her knife up to your throat. "I've really wanted to ask you for a long time now!" She rambles on, unaware of you desperately craning your head back to keep from slitting your throat open on the deadly blade. "Himiko..." You say and take her hand, lowering the knife. "I'll go out with you-" Before you even manage to finish the sentence, she tackles you, your back slams into the wall behind you and she presses her soft lips against yours. You kiss her back without thinking and when Toga pulls away, she giggles like a schoolgirl. "You're crazy." You chuckle and lean your forehead on hers. "And you're mine!" Is her cheerful reply.

WHAT THE LOV THINK ABOUT IT

Dabi: Those two understand each other, even though the rest of us don't. But I guess they both deserve to be happy, which they are. It's... cute. (Dabi is capable of shipping someone!? Gah, adorable!)

Shigaraki: They're both valuable assets to the League and them being together means that they trust each other and they make an amazing team. They've almost never failed when on a mission. (Don't worry, he secretly ships you too, wink wink!)

Twice: Happy side - They're so cute together, they both deserve to be happy! (He ships you, too!) Dark side - I don't take much interest in psychos, not even when two of them are dating. Whatever, as long as they don't get in my way, they can do whatever they fucking want. (Is that Twice speech for I think they make a cute couple? You never know...)

Kurogiri: Both Dabi and Tomura Shigaraki are right. Besides, I believe we've finally found someone that's capable of controlling Toga's thirst for blood. (Et Tu, Kurogiri? Aww!)

LIVING WITH HER

The word clean is certainly not in Toga's dictionary and your home is always messy as hell and the walls are often covered with blood. It's either yours, from when you let your beloved girlfriend slice your hand open, or from people she decided to kill inside. You have to clean up a lot and you sometimes just invite Dabi over and ask him to burn all the trash. That sometimes results in him using his fire on you and you having to fight back with your ice and then everything's even messier than before. But at gunpoint, sometimes literally, he does help. When you and Himiko fight against villains, you do it together and never leave each other's side. When one of the members of the League needs your help, you'd rather abandon the mission and rush to their rescue than leave them to survive on their own.

HOW YOU HUG

Toga likes to tackle you from behind and hug you when you least expect it and that sometimes results in you almost freezing her hands off. A bit of an issue is when she jumps at you with a knife, wanting to cut you and see your beautiful blood...

TEASING EACH OTHER

Sometimes, when you try to kiss Toga, she pulls away intentionally and that often ends up in you almost falling on your face and her giggling hysterically. And from time to time, you hide her knives, so she can't find them but when it looks like she's on the verge of tears, you give her the knives back. And then you have to run for your life. And I oop-