I'm gonna regret this...

Katsuki bakugou was looking over the outside of his large house, seeing how unkept it was.

He sighed and ignored it as he usually did.

As he walked down the stairs he heard a loud female voice.

"Katsuki! How long have I been telling you to fix that yard!" She yelled.

"I get it mom!" He growled back at her. "I'll hire someone just shut up about it!"

Once his mother had left katsuki moved upstairs and looked over his computer.

He looked up some people that did yard work.

He looked over them lazily until one in particular caught his eye. A profile for a young looking girl. Eiji kirishima.

He was supposed to look over her actual profile but he couldn't stop staring her picture.

She had tan skin and was sort of short. Her red hair straight and long reached her mid back.

Her clothes were only short shorts and a tank top that hugged her body, accentuating her hips, chest and thighs.

That alone added a light pink tint to katsuki's cheeks. But the ash blonde focused on the girls rounded red eyes.

The blonde contemplated for a moment but soon gave into his own perverted wants and and emailed her.

He was surprised that he got a reply so quickly.

They exchanged phone numbers and planned the times and dates over text.

She'd be coming tomorrow at 8:30 am.

He sighed and put down his phone.
"I'm gonna regret this..." He muttered softly to himself.