I love you, Eiji...

Warning! Smut!

Eiji's eyes widened and she panted softly from the feeling of Katsuki's tip against fabric of her soaked shorts.

"I-If you're gonna fuck me then ta-"

"Soon." He hissed.

Eiji winced slightly as the tip of him pressed against her clit and moved over it.

Katsuki smirked widely from her desperate sounding noises from him continuing teasing her.

"B-boss..." She panted. "P-please..."

"What?" He pressed his hand to her back. "You want my dick?"

She nodded slightly.

"Say it!"

"Y-yes I... I want it... So bad..." She said through her embarrassment.

"Good girl..." He smiled and moved his fingers into the loops of her shorts and pulled them down to knees, exposing panties that matched her bra.

He moved them out of the way for her and pressed against her soaking cherry.

"Wow... You're so cute..." He leaned down and let his wet tounge penetrate her insides.

The red eyed female's voice became loud as the ash blond lapped at her insides.

"Boss I want it..." She moaned, drooling into the white fluffy pillows. "... P-please fuck me..."

He pulled back and smirked. "Alright, baby."

He moved up and pressed his tip to her and slowly moved inside.

He moaned as her insides hugged around his cock.

Katsuki began to move, loving the sound of the girl under him moan continuously.

"B-boss... Please pound me! I wanna cum!" She said desperately.

"What was that slut?!" He grabbed Eiji's red ponytailed hair and pulled her face closer to his.

"Fuck me! Fuck me as hard as you ca-" She screamed but was stopped by a stream of her own moans as katsuki's cock started to move quickly into her.

Katsuki dropped her ponytail and her head fell back into the pillows almost immediately.

He reached his hands around and groped around her breasts.

A scream between them was suddenly brought into the air.

Katsuki must've hit a good spot cause eiji screamed out and her insides squeezed around him.

He smirked and continued to hit against it, effectively making her louder and tighter.

After a few minutes Eiji's moans became louder.

"Boss...boss...I'm gonna...gonna cum!" She screamed.

"Go ahead baby! Cum for me!"

Katsuki cock became cover it the red head's cum.

He smirked and slowly pulled out.

The red eyed girl slowly flipped onto her back.

Her face was tinted red and mouth was still hitched open from panting.

Her lips remained curled into a grin of bliss and satisfaction.

Her hands shankenly raised and she pulled katsuki's face down to hers by his neck.

She connected their lips in a passionate embrace and they remained tangled in a fit of passion.

"I love you, Eiji..." He wispered before continuing to kiss her.

"I love you too, Katsuki..."