N-no. I'm not here to fire you

Warning! Smut!

Soon Eiji's song ended and she slowly walked out off the stage.

She made her way down a hallway with doors lining the walls.

Katsuki moved closer once he heard a metal door close.

He went down the hallway, hearing the sounds of others getting the same 'services' he wanted.

He moved down to a black metal door that read: Eiji Kirishima.

He took a deep breath and knocked oh her door.

The knob slowly turned and katsuki was greeted with a shocked expression.

"B-boss... Y-you found me..." She mumbled and looked away from the others crimson eyes. "A-are you here to fire me...?"

Katsuki shook his head quickly. "N-no. I'm not here to fire you"

Eiji blinked in confusion but her expression slowly turned to a smirking one.

"Oh I see..." She took katsuki's hands and pulled him into her room. "So this is why you hired me?"

Katsuki blushed brightly and looked away.

"So it is." Her smirk widened. "How perverted."

She pushed katsuki down onto a bed covered in pink silk sheets.

Katsuki's face became a buring red and he wasn't able speak.

"Awww how cute... You're absolutely speechless..." She moved on top of him and kissed his cheek, leaving a red mark behind from her lipstick.

"Wow... You're already excited. Was it from me singing?" She asked, not getting a response.

He rubbed her hand over his erection, satisfied with the groan she received from doing so.

"You really are cute..." She smiled and moved lower on him in a straddling position.

She hovered over his boner, panting slightly at the feeling of him prodding at her though shorts.

Katsuki's groans picked up volume as her hips started to move against him.

"E-eiji..." He moaned and placed his hands on her hips, effectively making more moans escape her red tinted lips.

Eiji moved her hands under the edges of her crop top and pulled it off, exposing her black lace bra.

Katsuki bucked his hips and the red head moaned louder.

"You really wanna fuck me don't you?" She smirked.

He nodded very slightly and her smirk widened.

"Not yet, blondie."

She grabbed katsuki's hands and pulled him into a sitting position before knelling down in front of him.

Katsuki blinked as the female in front of him as she unhooked the back of her bra and exposed the top of her busty body.

Katsuki twitched at the sight and Eiji's giggled.

She moved her finger tips to the zipper on katsuki's pants and pulled them down as well as his boxers once they were unzipped.

Katsuki groaned as his boner was freed from it's fabric prison.

The sound of loud male moans filled the room as Eiji's lips wrapped around katsuki and bobed her head, purposefully covering his cock in saliva. 

Katsuki attempted to move his hand into her head but she quickly swatted his hand away and moved up to just his tip.

She slowly moved her breasts around him and stroked him with them.

She pinched around her nipples and moaned from it, sending small vibrations around him.

Katsuki stared down her, moaning from her actions and drooling from seeing her performance.

His eyes closed tightly though as his moans became louder until it reached it's peak and he came.

Eiji's eyes widened as her mouth became filled with a warm white liquid.

She backed off him and opened her mouth, showing the white liquid. She rolled it on her tounge before swallowing it, making sure katsuki could see it.

He smirked down at her, still hard from being pent up.

He guessed kaminari was right.

He needed this.

"I bet you enjoyed that~" she hummed.

"Yeah it was fun but..." He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back onto the bed.

She cried when katsuki pulled her hair but she grinned liking it.

He pushed the red heads face into the sheets and pressed himself to her.

"... Pounding your tight pussy sounds a lot funner..."