𝑻𝒘𝒐

park jimin

Taetae and I where coloring together when Jungkook walked in the living room, he sat right next to taetae. Jungkookie gave taetae a small smile, tae returned the smile.

"I have to go to college my little prince." I heard Jungkook say to Tae.
"Okay what time will dada be back?" Taetae spoke up with a sad expression.
"I'll be home in a couple of hours." Jungkook stroked taetaes hair and with that he left out of the door.

I noticed that taetae was sorrowful, I tried to comfort him. 'I really hope taetae is alright' thoughts ran through my head.

"Are you alright taetae?" I asked with worried eyes. he looked up at me with tear filled eyes and continued to speak, "No I'm afraid daddy doesn't want me anymore" I felt really bad for him that it made me want to cry. All I could do was hug him hoping that everything will turn out okay.

After all of this I was watching a movie with taetae to comfort him and my daddy walked in.
"dada yay it's you... I missed you so much" I got up and attacked daddy with hugs and kisses.
"I can tell you're in little space angel" daddy said with smile hugging me back.
"I am in wittle space dada" I said with a smile.

I looked at taetae and he still looked sad, he also looked a little left out. "nom nom" I said softly.
"Are you hungry my little angel?" dada asked me I nodded and I started walking to the table.

min yoongi

I walked inside the house soon realizing Jimin and Taehyung where watching a movie. Jimin then got up and jumped on my giving me hugs and kisses.

I realized Taehyung looked sad and left out, my attention soon got pulled off of Taehyung by Jimin speaking up.

"nom nom" I meet his eyes and soon he went into the kitchen I was left behind standing there departing if I should talk to Taehyung, that's when I spoke up.

"taetae would you like to come eat with us?" I said looking at a sad boy in front of me. "Yes!" Taehyung said with joy looking up at me with big eyes, soon he got up and ran into the kitchen.

I then followed behind him with a small smile but I also felt bad for tae.

After I made all of us lunch we set down at the table and began to eat. Taehyung soon had sad eyes again.

"What is wrong taetae?" I said as both boys looked up at me. "N-nothing" he said with a shaky voice.
"You know you can tell me anything right?" I said more like a question.

Taehyung then looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "I fe-el like da-addy doesn't wa-nt me any-more" he said stuttering with tears rolling down his face. Jimin pulled him in a hug, I soon got up and hugged Taehyung.

"No your daddy still wants you" I said with a crying Taehyung in my arms. He then looked up at me "He does?" He asked me. "Yes for sure, no eat your lunch" I said followed by my gummy smile.

I then got up and set in my seat, Jimin then looked at me with sympathy for Taehyung.

One thing for sure, I will definitely be talking to Jungkook.

jeon jungkook

I soon got home for college, I walk in the house sleepily. I then notice Taehyung sitting on the couch.

"Hi daddy!" He said jumping up and running to me, when he hugged me I felt revealed of a hard day but I was still very tired. "I'm going to bed, I'm tired" I said with a blank face. He just stood there with sad eyes, I felt really bad for doing that to him.

I soon made my way to the stairs, when I got to the top I noticed yoongi was at the top. He kinda looked mad, I was about to walk past him when he grabbed my wrist.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "You are very rude to Taehyung, he does not deserve that" he said while frowning his eyebrows. "It's non of your business" I said rolling my eyes. "It is my business, you have no right to do that" he said with an annoyed voice.

I just looked at him and then that's when he spoke up again. "If you're going to keep being rude to him... I will gladly take care of him, I will officially become his caregiver if you continue to do that" he said releasing my wrist and walking to his and Jimin's shared room.

I was kinda shocked and annoyed at the same time, one thing for sure no one will take Taehyung from me.

{Hello my little dumpling٩(ˊˋ*)و♡🥟! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I have been busy but good news is I'll be free for I a week. That means I'm going to try to update as much as I can ٩(^^)۶
-I PURPLE YOU 💜}