𝑺𝒊𝒙

jung hoseok

I looked down at the paper with Kwon Soonyoung phone number, I was hesitant at first but I soon decided to message him. I picked up my phone and added his phone number into my contacts. I then started a new message with the other male.

In the text message

jung hoseok

Hello... Is this Kwon Soonyoung?

kwon soonyoung

Yes this is Soonyoung, Is this Jung Hoseok?

jung hoseok

Yes but just call me Hoseok

kwon soonyoung

You finally decided to be friends with me, I'm truly sorry about how I reacted when you accidentally ran into me

jung hoseok

I did I felt like we had a bad start, It's okay

kwon soonyoung

I agree with you, would you like to hang out some time

jung hoseok

I would like that, tomorrow sounds good for me

kwon soonyoung

That sounds good to me... I will see you then

'I don't think that he is that bad of a guy' I thought to myself, he seemed like a jerk when we first ran into each other. I was pulled out by my thoughts when someone came into my room, I looked up and noticed it was Taehyung. He soon walked over to me and set on my bed, I could tell that he was not in little space anymore.

"What is wrong Taehyung?" I asked him concerned. "I told Jungkook how I felt." he said with a blank expression. "What did he say?" I asked wanting to know more. "He didn't say anything he just stared at me dumbfounded." Taehyung continued to say I could hear the annoyance in his voice. "I'm sorry Taetae" is all I could say, I followed the words by a hug. I honestly felt really bad for Taehyung. He then got up and walked out, I was left in silence.

park jimin

My parents told me to cook some food and I have to obey them because they don't know about my little space, I don't want them to know. I was in the kitchen cutting up some vegetables, I then heard daddy come out of the room and I heard my parents talking.

I was so focused on trying to listen to what they where talking about, I didn't realize that I was still cutting stuff. I accidentally cut myself on my finger, there was blood and I felt lightheaded from the sight of blood. I then fell on the floor and everything went black.

min yoongi

I walked out of the room that Jimin and I where staying in, I realized that my boyfriends parents where sitting in the living room. "Did you give our request any thought?" she asked me. "Yes I did... I am definitely not breaking up with your son, he is the love of my life." I said confidently, they just looked at me with disbelief.