𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

jung hoseok

I can happily say I have feelings for Soonyoung, he makes me feel safe and happy. Soonyoung and I were taking a walk, he softly grabbed my hand which made me smile causing him to smile as well.

"You are blushing" he said in awe, I stopped as he continued to walk he got pulled back due to our hands still being interlocked together. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing you are just cute" I said causing him to smile big.

I can't believe how much confidence I have right now, I normally never talk like this. He suddenly kissed me, which made me kiss him back. "I really like you Hoseok" he said making me instantly speak up. "I like you to" I added he then pulled me into a hug

jeon jungkook

I meet Yugyeom at the restaurant for dinner, I walked in soon noticing that he was at a table in the far right corner. I calmly made my way to him as he say me getting closer he stood up and pulled me into a hug, it obviously caught me off guard.

Dinner soon passed by therefore we both made our way out of the restaurant we soon bid out goodbyes, I was about to walk away until he grabbed my wrist making me turn around to face him.

He then grabbed my face and kissed me he then pulled away. "I really like you Jungkook" he said I softly pushed his hand away from me face. "I do not like you... I am still in love with Taehyung" I then walked away, soon getting in my car and driving to my house.

kim taehyung

In the morning I walked out of my room and noticed Jungkook was asleep in the sofa, I quietly walked in the kitchen seeing Jin hyun cooking breakfast. "Why is Jungkook here?" I asked making Jin hyun look at me and smirk. "Jungkook still loves you" Jin hyung said. "What? How do you know?" I asked confused.

Silence was broken when Jin hyun spoke up again. "He told me" Jin hyun giggles and smirked. When Jin hyung said that I smiled big and blushed.

Jungkook walked in the kitchen soon hugging me from behind. "I need to talk to you baby bear" Jungkook said, I nodded letting him take my hand and guide me into a different room. "Tae I still love you... I should have realized that" he said making me smile.

"I have to tell you something daddy... Yugyeom told me that you two like each other and that I should stay away from you, that is really why I broke up with you" I said he had a shocked expression on his face.

Before I knew it he toke his phone out and started to dial a number.

kim taehyung

After what tae told me I got angry, I really thought that Yugyeom was a true friend... I also can't believe he kissed me. I got my phone out of my pocket and quickly dialed Yugyeom's number.

"Yugyeom can you meet me at the cafe near our college?" I asked earning a stutter from the other male but he soon agreed to meet me. I looked at tae caressing his face "tae can you come with me with me to a cafe?" I asked he gave me his beautiful box smile and nodded.

As we were driving in the car time passed by quick, we arrived at the cafe and got out of the car. We soon made our way to the building going in and seeing Yugyeom sitting at a table. As we got closer I grabbed Taehyung's hand causing him to blush and become shy, Yugyeom seemed angry and jealous.

We got to the table and I spoke up. "I don't appreciate what you said to my boyfriend" Yugyeom then stood up. "You can not possibly want him... he is not good for you" Yugyeom said with dark eyes. "I love Taehyung... Yugyeom I do not ever want to see you again" I said walking away grabbing Taehyung's hand.

As we made our way to the car, I wanted to check on tae therefore I turned around he suddenly hugged me and I didn't hesitate I toke him in my embrace.

"I am so proud of you daddy" tae said kissing me on the cheek. "I meant everything I said I really do love you baby boy" I said pulling him closer to me and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

{Hello my little dumpling٩(ˊˋ*)و♡🥟 I hope everyone has been good! We recently moved so I didn't have WiFi and still kinda don't but I just wanted to let everyone know I actually finished writing this story I'm just waiting to update it every week.
-I PURPLE YOU 💜