𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

kim taehyung

I can't wait for our date tonight. Daddy was not home he was at college but I decided to message him.

In the text message

kim taehyung
Hi dada! I can't wait for our date

jeon jungkook
Hi peach! I can't wait either, we really needed this

kim taehyung
I completely agree dada... I will see you in a couple of hours

Talking to daddy always made me happy, he has been nice to me so far I really hope it stays like that. My thoughts got interrupted by someone coming in to mine and daddy's room.

I looked up and realized it was Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung, I got up and ran over to them. They both pulled me into a hug and smiled at me.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said in excitement. "We missed you too, what has been going on lately?" They asked while giving me a smile. "Well daddy and I where fighting... but now we aren't and we are very happy with each other." I said reassuring them with a little giggle.

They just looked at me and Jin hyung stroked my hair. "That's good that you two aren't fighting anymore." He said looking at me. "Where is everybody else?" Namjoon hyung asking concerned.

"Jimin and Yoongi hyung are visiting Jimin's parents, Hoseok hyung is busy I think." I spoke with a little smile. They both just nodded showing that they understand.

After a couple of hours it was time to go meet daddy. I jumped up from the bed and ran downstairs. "I'm leaving to go meet daddy, I'll see you guys when I get home." I said giving Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung a hug, they just nodded.

I ran outside and headed to where daddy and I where meeting. I am so excited, I truly think we deserve this.

jung hoseok

Today is the day the Soonyoung are going to hang out. He seems like a good guy and I think he deserves another chance.

After I was done getting ready I headed to where are meeting spot is. As soon as I got there my eyes explored the park and soon enough I found Soonyoung. I walked over to him and he then stood up and smiled at me.

"You actually came." He said smiling bright. When he smiled it made me happy. "Of course I came, I wasn't going to lie to you." I said quietly looking down. He then put his hand under my chin and lifted my head from looking down as soon as he did that our eyes meet.

'He makes me so shy.' I thought to myself. That thought was followed by 'No Jung Hoseok... what are you thinking.' mentally slapping myself.

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a voice. "Are you ready to go?" He said looking at me. I just nodded and then followed behind him.

I walked behind him because I was so embarrassed. As I was walking I ran into something, I looked at what I ran into and realized in was Soonyoung. I always run into him, I bowed to him indicating that I was sorry.

"you always run into me." he said making me look down. "It's okay Hoseok." He continued to speak. After that happened we walked to a restaurant and went in.

We soon got a table and ordered food. "Tell me about yourself." He spoke up making me look in his direction. "Well I dance, I am 25 years old." I said and he looked at me with excitement. "I dance as well." He said with joy making me smile.

He then spoke up again. "Are you in a relationship?" He asked making me feel awkward. "No" I said with no expression and he just looked down.

Flashback

"We should break up." Wendy said looking down. In that very moment I felt my world being crushed. "Why?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

I looked up at her and she looked annoyed. "I don't love you anymore." She said in annoyance. As soon as she said that my tears started to travel down my face. I felt my heart shatter, I really did love Wendy but now I can't even show her my love.

Previous time

All I could think about was when Wendy and I broke up. Honestly I thought we would be together forever but I guess there is no thing as forever.

I got pulled out of my thoughts by Soonyoung speaking. "I'm sorry if I hit a bad time in your life." He said putting his hand on my hand. I just nodded "It's okay... I was in this relationship and it ended badly." I said trying not to cry.

He was there comforting me and I really appreciated it. We spent a long time just talking, we shared laughs and things about ourself. I then looked down and noticed the time and got up from my set. "It's getting late, I should go." I said while smiling. "I can walk you home." He said getting up as well.

We soon walked out of the restaurant, both of us where walking next to each other while talking sharing more laughs. Soon enough we got to my house. "Thank you for tonight it was really fun." I said smiling. "I had fun with you as well." He said returning the smile and with that I walked inside.

kwon soonyoung

I think Hoseok is a really good guy. When he told me about his ex relationship it made me angry and sad. Who could hurt a him.

When I am with him I get excited, I realize that I have only know him for a day but he just makes me so happy.

jeon jungkook

Our date is about to start. I was about to walk out of my college when someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and seen that it was Yugyeom.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" He asked me. "I have a date with my boyfriend." I spoke and then smiled. "Ooo I see." He said them let go of my wrist and I walked out of the doors.

I made my way to my destination. As soon as I got there I scanned the room and seen Taehyung sitting at a table looking cute as ever. I then walked over to him and he got up from his seat.

I pulled him into a hug. "Hello peaches, you look cute." I said making him blush. "Thank you dada... you look handsome." He said kissing me on the cheek.

The whole night we shared smiles and laughs. I honestly miss this, I'm feel very bad for treating Taehyung like that.

"Honey I'm so sorry for treating you like that, you deserve so much better." I admitted looking at Taehyung. "Dada I'm not going to lie it made me sad but I'm not going to hold it against you, let's just move on from it." He said with a smile I just nodded.

After our date ended we made our way home and went to our shared room the rest of the nights we cuddled. Spending time together makes me so happy.

{Hello my little dumpling٩(ˊˋ*)و♡🥟 This chapter is short but I still hope you enjoy it, This week went by so fast. I really hope everyone had a good Christmas or holiday. ❆(੭ु ◜◡‾)੭ु⁾☃❆
-I PURPLE YOU 💜