𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

SMALL TIME SKIP

park jimin

I can't believe my parents would do that to daddy and I. That really irritates me how they can do such a thing. My thoughts got interrupted by the doorbell. I quickly dropped my toys and went to open the door, before I knew it daddy came out of our room giving me a confused look. He shortly realized that it was my parents.

"Hi Jimin" my parents said in unison, they then turned to daddy and gave him a dirty look that he did not deserve. I rolled my eyes and quickly guided my parents into the living room, signaling daddy to sit next to me. Daddy seat next to me grabbing my hand softly, we earned a disgusted look from my eomma.

"What did you want to talk to us about Yoongi?" My eomma asked, she earned a confused look from my daddy. "What do you mean?" Daddy asked concern. "You invited us here to talk about something" my eomma said getting annoyed. "No I did not" daddy said looking at me. "Who did?" She asked confused. "I do not kno-" I soon cut daddy off.

"I did" my parents gave me a confused expression. "I wanted you here to talk about how you are treating my boyfriend" I added moving closer to daddy. "What do you mean?" Eomma asked trying to act confused. "You know what I mean... I seen the messages you sent Yoongi" I said making my parents look at the male sitting next to me.

I could see the anger in my parents eyes. "He did not say anything I seen the messages on my own" I said predicting what my eomma was going to say. "I'm sorry sweetheart we really want what's best for you" she said guilt filled her face. "Yoongi is what is best for me... eomma I love him and he is a great person" I said looking at daddy. "Yoongi please take care of our sweet boy" eomma said making appa agree.

Yoongi looked at my eomma "I definitely will" he said with his beautiful gummy smile. I then got up and hugged my parents "thank you" I said excitedly. I was absolutely astonished.

min yoongi

I am very proud of Jimin for confronting his parents. When Jimin's parents excepted us I was happy, I can finally love Jimin with no threats, or have to be worried that someone is going to break us apart. I'm wondering when I should ask him this important question.

park jimin

I'm really happy to see tae in a good mood again. "Tae are you and Jungkook back together?" I asked concerned I earned a big smile from tae. "Yes we are chim chim" he said blushing I quickly pulled him into a hug. "Is he treating you right?" I asked. "Yes he is" he happily stated. "Goo-" I got cut off by daddy. "Jiminie and tae can you come in the living room?" He asked as we both sprung up.

We made our way to the living room, everyone was gathered in the area making us super confused. Tae ran over to Jungkook, soon sitting in his lap and daddy toke my hand.

"Jimin you know I love you with all my heart but I will still say it as long as I live... I want to be with you forever will you marry me?" Daddy asked making a tear drop down my cheek and a smile appeared on my face. "Yes" I said as more tears rolled down my cheeks. I quickly pulled him into a hug.

Tae jumped up and hugged me "congratulations Jiminie I am so happy for you" he stated with his box smile plastered on him face.

{Hello my little dumpling٩(ˊˋ*)و♡🥟 sadly this is the last chapter but I might have a surprise coming for this story. I know that it wasn't long but I didn't want to make it long, I just wanted to give everybody an insight of what happened after they all got together. I hope you enjoyed.
-I PURPLE YOU 💜