Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Who's Levi?

The day went like any other. Levi staying in the lab is like a daily phenomenon in Hanji's life. The woman has always noticed how Levi would clean up after her mess, that despite all his complains and insults he'd still do it anyway---- and so perfectly too.

Aside from his grumpy personality, Hanji's quite pleased at the fact that the grumpy man does care about her. Shorty tends to keep calling her names yet she found the nickname quite endearing. It's probably Levi's way of telling her that he's comfortable enough with her to give her names.

"You took a long dump?"

It was the first thing that Levi asked her after she came back. She told him that she had to go get something from her classroom. It took a while longer than she intended. Levi, who's currently sweeping all the dust on the floor, looked up at her with the same bored look on his face. But this time, she could clearly see the radiating amusement on his expression. Thus, Hanji decides that instead of questioning his weird-ass question, she'd play along with it.

"Sort of," She snorted and she couldn't forget the look of shock on the usually cold man.

Hanji Zoe is a woman who thirsts for more knowledge.

Hanji Zoe likes solving a mystery.

And her new-found supposed to be 'friend' Levi is quite a mysterious man.

It was when Hanji found Levi wiping the long white table rather harshly. He had that serious look on his face with eyebrows furrowed. The level of concentration was very severe that he didn't even notice her taking a photo of him. She took one for future research, she reasoned out.

Hanji decided to let it go and went back to her work. However, 30 minutes has passed yet Levi was still there, grunting a little bit at the spot he had been wiping non-stop. The brunette looked over and saw that there's not even a hint of dust that could be seen. It was when Levi squinted his eyes and wiped it for what seems the last time that the shorter man finally stopped.

"What took you so long?" She asked him as he looked up at her with a slight feeling of contentment evident on his face.

He ran a finger on the table and brought it close to his face to examine it, seemingly satisfied, he replied, "There's a little bit of dust left in the corner of it. I just had to get it off."

He then went to grab a bottle of alcohol and poured a little amount of liquid on his finger.

Hanji found the whole situation interesting and because of this, whirlwinds of thoughts stormed inside the mad scientist's mind which includes a whole lot of experiments and methods to confirm her theory about the man.

Thus, the next day, Levi could only groan in frustration as he saw a pile of books scattering on the ground. It was certainly an eyesore to the shorter man because of its different colors and sizes. Levi could only cringe at the sight.

As he organized all the books back to the shelf, he didn't even notice a lone figure outside who's watching his every move. The scarier fact is that Hanji Zoe, the stalker, is having that evil grin on her face.

It seems like one of her theory has been proven true.

Levi is a fussy neat freak.

---

The skies were clear and it was the middle of the afternoon. After her long stressing class on Mathematics, which involved a lot of formula-making for Hanji, the brunette decided to take a break and look for things to relieve off the stress from her mind.