Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Levi's eyes could only wander at the porcelain statues of different science shits displayed at the top of Hanji's shelf. There were a lot of golden trophies too, as expected from a genius. He noticed all the shitty posters of a certain band; she adores so much, The Titans. The posters were all over the wall and he could only cringe at it.

The brunette threw her bag on her bed and went to her couch to pick up the remote.

"Make yourself at home, midget." She said as she busied herself on searching for the show that they're supposed to watch.

It was his first time in a woman's bedroom. Levi thought they were just gonna watch it in her living room thus it was so unexpected for her to bring him into her bedroom. Well, they've only known each other for like almost 5 months. Even his Uncle hasn't come to his bedroom at all, so it was quite weird to think that Hanji is too complacent on letting anyone inside her room.

She's a woman too, for fuck's sake.

Aside from all the worry and internal conflicts, his eyes started to examine the whole place. Her walls were painted dark blue with her floor covered in checkered tiles. Her room wasn't screaming femininity at all.

She had a huge mirror sitting on top of a table and in front of it was an elegant looking chair. He then noticed a silver hairbrush lying on the table and face powder.

Well, she's still a woman I guess.

Her room is huge. It had a set of sofas and a mini coffee table at the center. Her flatscreen tv is really huge and Levi was quite impressed to know that her room is actually clean.

His eyes noticed her bag on the table and her shoe left on the floor with her jacket draping by the nightstand. Scratch that, her servants probably cleans her room every single day.

He walked towards her and sat on the adjacent couch in front of her.

Hanji noticed how awfully silent her companion is, "Hey. You look constipated. Just so you know, the bathroom is right at the corner—"

Levi snorted at this, "What the hell." Narrowing his eyes at her as he draped his arm by the backrest of the sofa. "I am not."

"Is this your first time?" She asked as she started pressing on the remote, eyes straight to the television.

"Yeah."

Huffing out a chuckle, the brunette added, "Same."

Levi turned to her upon her answer and raised an eyebrow, "You sure? I thought Erwin visited you quite often."

"Well, I was staying in the guest room that time. Staying in my bedroom is a hassle since it's situated on the second floor." Hanji looked back at him. "So this makes you the first person to ever enter my room!"

"Heck," Levi scoffed off. "Your servants do clean well." He then started to run an eye at the whole place thus looking up and it was just then he noticed the small chandelier on top of them, "What a very expensive room."

"Hey! It was my mother who has thought of this. I even had to repaint the whole room to get rid of all the flowers and shits."

"That sounds awful."

"It is."

After a moment of bickering, they both started to watch the show that Hanji apparently wanted to watch. Contrary to what she has told him, it was a fucking reality show. Not only that, there was probably nothing interesting in the whole 2hour-ass film. Levi's nose scrunched up in disgust when two of the emo punks accidentally kissed each other when they played the stick game or whatever was that. All he can remember is that it has to do with pepero-something-shit.