2

"hana, dul, set....... Hana,, dul,, set" i heard a voice counting. I slowly opened my eyes. My head feels blurry and dizzy. Sudeenly, i feel like something coming out from my throat.

"Uhukk!" I chocked for a while and the owner of that voice patted my back. I cant see his/her face as my vision is suuupah blurry. Omo... Am i blind?

Still, there's still a lot of water coming out from my nose and my mouth. It hurts as f*ck you know till i feel like i wanna cry. And yes, i did cry.

Before more tears roll down my face, that person pull me into a hug.

"Its okay, you are alright. Dont worry" that voice said again before i feel so sleepy and fell asleep. Or should i say, i passed out.

-few hours later-

"Ou....ouch" my head hurts as heck. I rubbed my eyes to clearly see where am i right now. I looked up straight, a white ceiling. I look to my right, i cant see anything as im not wearing my spectacles. Aigoo, i hate being low in vision.

With all the strenght i have, i switch on the bedside lamp. Omo, im in a hospital. I try to move but my back didnt give cooperation.

"Ouch!" I suddenly said that too loud then i feel somethings moving beside me.

"Omo.... Whats that...." I hold the comforter tigher as im a scared person.

"Ouh, chae young-ssi. You are awake?" A voice came to my ears. Aigoo, why do i keep on hearing things today.

"Who..... Who are you?" My voice started to be shaky. Im too scared to face the person.

"Its me, Jeon Jungkook. Ouh, wait" another moves felt beside me then few seconds later, the room become full of lights.

"Omo, its you!" I said, pointing at him.

"Yes, wae?" He asked and sit at the chair besides my bed.

"Ottokhe... How are you here? Ani... I shouldnt asked that. Hm... What happened to me?" I asked him with a curious face. Also innocent too.

"You fell into the swimming pool and nearly died because of it" he said while looking into my eyes.

"Then i didnt?" I asked and blinked.

"If you did, u werent here anymore" he said and made a face.

"Aish chincha,, then how come i didnt?" I asked again and change my position from laying to sitting.

"You dont remember anything? Like nothing?" He asked with a bit eyes.

"Hmm not everything. I remember that i went into the pool then.... For a second, i was back on land. Then... I heard a voice... But... I dont know the voice belong to whom" i said and he nodded.

"If that so, no need to know then. Sleep, its 3AM" he said and switch on his phone.

"The heck?! 3AM?!" I said... Well, i yelled.

"Then what are you doing here?" I said and pointed at him.

"You think? If my mom didnt force me to keep you company, i would never be here. I should be video calling with my girlfriend now, you know" he said and ignore me while playing with his phone.

"You.... Have a girlfriend?" I asked in shockkkk.

"Ofcourse i do. Aigoo, this is just a fake marriage. We both do this for the sake of our family duh. Then once we got divorce, i'll marry my girlfriend and you go with you boyfriend" he said easily and swipe through his phone.

"Ouh...... Good for you then" i said. Suddenly, my heart feels aches.

"You dont have a boyfriend?" He asked and i shook my head no.