13

Double lines. Positive.

No words came out from my mouth. The feelings are too many. Im happy, excited, nervous, basically everything. I want to scream, but i keep it inside. Well you know...lets keep it calm first. I came out from the toilet, seeing an angel looking Kim Seokjin sitting on the bed.

"So? The result?" Seokjin said as i look into his face. My face was expressionless, no one can read whats on my mind. I slowlu took out the test which i wrapped the edge with a tissue.

"..........its positive" i smile and look at him. His mouth went 0 and i just laughed to his reaction.

"Congratssss my sisssss!!! Im gonna be an uncle wahhhh!!" He said and his face is full of excitement. I just chuckled on his reaction.

"You better tell jungkook about that. If not----- imma kill you" he said in a serious tone. "Hahaha, arasseooo" then we talk and talk.

-timeskipped, 6pm, home-

"Im home...." I open the door when suddenly someone went and hug me. I draw a smile on my face and look up to that person.

"Hi...how are you?" I asked him as he shows his bunny smile.

"Im great. Lets go upstairs, you must be tired" he said then pull my hand upstairs. I went inside the room, put my bag down and went to the bathroom.

"Im gonna go shower first, okay? We'll talk after that okieee?" He look at me with bright eyes and smile before he nodded once.

-few mins later-

"Soooo..whats up?" I asked him as i sat beside him on the bed.

"My feelings for you" then winked once. Gosh, this man such a flirt.

"Hahaha cringe" i said before both of us break laugh. I just stare at his sculpture face, admiring the beauty god has made.

"I know im sexy hun, no need to stare at me like that" a raspy voice knock my ears.

"Yeah, but you can only be THIS sexy for me, arasseo?" I made the 'mad teacher' tone and drove him to laughter. "Okayyyyy, understood, maam"

"Uhm jungkook... So... What do you think about babies?" I asked him in a monotone.

"Babies? I love them. They are so cute. Some people thought that they are annoying but for me... Thats what babies are. They are not annoying. The just want our attention. And thats what makes them cute ahaaaaaa" he smiled imagining something.

"If i have a baby... I would make he/she the best human. Aaaaaaa" he again smile and looking somewhere, mentioning that he's dreaming again.

"Well actually.... You will" my voice went slow and i know he's confuse.

"Huh? Will what?" He asked then become silent. Looking at me in the eyes, with big round shape of mouth.

"Wait....... You serious?" My face drew a wide smile before nodding to him.

"Congratulations, Mr Jeon Jungkook. You'll be a dad... In a few months" i announce it in a cliché way and his reaction was priceless. He blink once before came and hug me tight.

"Thank you....." And i feel warm liquid on my shoulder. I pull away to look at him.

"Heyyy w-why are you crying?" I said nervously before he smile showing his bunny teeth.

"Im happy...my dream came true... Thank you.. thank you so much, babe" my heart stop beating at the word 'babe'.

"Awwwww. I also should thank you. We both work hard, you know" silly chuckles drive out from my mouth.

"Yeah... We did.. so now.. lets rest. This hooman right here needs enough rest, so that he or she will grow up healthy!" He giggled before hug me, laying down and cover both of us in the warm comforter.

"Its still early koo. Look, its only 6.45 pm" i said and point at the wall clock.

"Oh...really? Hehehe.. then.. what do you want to do?" He asked, playing with the strings of my hair.

"Lets watch some movies... And cuddle..." I gave him warm smile before he get up.

"I'll get some snack okayyy" he said looking at me whos still laying on the bed.

"But YOU are a snacc" i said then his face turns red. He did the heart-attack-gesture cutely.

"Aaaaa okayyy okayyy i'll be right back k" he siad then get out from the room.

I choose harry potter this time. Well, im a big fan of harry potter and its been years since i last watch their movies.

"Im backkkkk" he came inside holding a bunch of snacks.

"Thats a lot of snacks. Why i never seen them before?" I asked and patted the seat beside me.

"Well... Secret" then he attack me with a wink. Wahhh this guy.

"Okay... Lets watch harry potter!" I said before playing the movie starts.

An hour went away before my eyes became heavy and slowly fall asleep in his arms.

"Eh? Aigoo.. you must be so tired... Its okay.. rest well" i heard the man voice mumble before a kiss was planted on my forehead.

-timepassed-

-10am, breakfast-

"sooooooo what should be the name of our child?" he asked while munching the nuggets in his mouth.

"mwolla (i dont know). what do you think?" i said and sip the coffee in my cup.

"if its a girl.. i want her as Sooyoung. if its a boy, i want him as Hankook" he said with the chili sauce on lips corner.

"aigoooo, u are gonna be a dad soon, yet u yourself is a babie" i reply and wipe the sauce away from his precious lips. he grins before i smile to him.

"Hankook? isnt it sounds too od?" i said then he put down his fork, looking into my ears.

bro u makin me go dupdapdupdap

"Aniiii! hankook is a beautiful name. Han means a leader while Kook means.......Kook is me!" he said with his big doe eyes.

oh god.. im in love

"arasseo. eat faster, u need to go to work on 11 right?" he nodded in reply.

"ah.. can u cook the " roasted honey sweet and sour beef" ? ive been craving for themmm" he give me his baby face as a bet. i squished his cheek due to the cuteness.

"hm... okay. but make sure to come home early. u always seeems too busy these days" with a sulky tone, i turn my face looking back to the food.

"hahaha okayyyyy. i'll be home earlier today, deal?" he gives out his pinky to me.

"deallll" i link the pinkies together.

_____________
sorry for the short chapter, i ran out of ideas so fast these days sksjshshs. brb with new part! ♥️ p/s: i changed my username from @/army_kookiebunny to @jk_purpleyou 💜!
.
pub: May 13/20