14

-few months later-

"babeeee i told u, didnt i? dont do any works okay? your muscled bunny us here. i dont want anything happen to my babies, okayy?" he said, caressing my baby bump.

"hehe arasseo.... jungkook ah" i called out his mame receiving a look from him.

damn he's so handsome

"nae? why?" he asked while moving some stuffs here and there.

i pushed all the stuffs away from him to gain all of his attention for me.

"thank you... thank you for everything you've done to me.. i cant express my feelings right now but what i can tell you is that.. i love you" and i paste a peck on his cheek.

he froze for few seconds before i could see his cheeks blushing. i giggled when he rub his neck in shy.

"hmmm??? my bunny is blushing??? mwoooo?? hm hm hmm?" i said, getting closer and closer to his face. and thats,

where our eyes met. his eyes looking deep into mine, while my eyes exploring his feelings by the gaze. slowly, those doe eyes traveled down to my lips, and keep staring on it. as i get closer to his hear, i whispered out.

"those lips are yours, if you dont know" and on the spot, i feel my cheeks getting pull softly by two large palms before something soft landed on my lips. we both move in sync for almost 10minutes, before pulling away from eachother, breathless.

that kiss.. was different.

i could feel his emotion. his feelings. his love. his care. his tender heart. his....his real self.

"i see... using my lipbalm without my permission huh?" he blurted out and caught me off guard.

"u-uh.. n-no..its not like theres only one lipbalm like that in seoul" i said, before face palming myself later.

"well.. you can only find that lipbalm in france and theres none in our country..hm...is my baby lying to me? hm?" he said as he pulled me on his lap.

"fineeeeee. yes i use your lipbalm then whatt? it just smells good and i want to try. i didnt know that its really good so i use it everyday hehehehehe" i said, gaining his fingers pinching my cheeks.

"arasseoooooo. since you're cute, i forgive you. you can just tell me tho. we can share, so we wont waste too much" he played with my hair as im laying on his shoulder.

"share?" was the last word before i receive a short peck from him.

"yes. share. like that" and then he gave me his cute bunny smile.

"i like that. we can do that way after this"

"sure. we will"

and i just lay on his chest, hearing his calming heartbeat before slowly falling asleep.

-the next day-

"kook, can u help me for a second?" i call his name from the kitchen. less than a second, his figure showed up infront of me.

"yessssss, what is it maam?" he sarcasticly push the word maam and gave me a grin, which i find it cute but annoying at the same time. well preggy woman, ya know.

"i need that new tissue roll up there" i said, pointing at the stuff i want. he then without any words nor hesitation climbed up and took it for me.

"thanks baby" i said then give him a peck on his corner lips, earning a smile from him.

"what are you baking, sweetheart?" he said before wrapping his arm from my back and rest his chin on my shoulder.

"hm...chocolate cake. the lava one" my mouth talks while my hands busy mixing stuffs....before i feel my lower abdomen getting heavier