7

I went inside the building and its actually still full of lights. Its not dark at all. I was a bit scared to go there alone to be honest, so i called my friend, Seo Woo to keep me company on my way there. She arrived there before i did.

"Chae Young-ah, dont walk too fast" she said, panting. We stand infront of the elevator, waiting for it.

"Yah?! Really?! Its night already, why is this elevator so slow?!" I said and right after that, the elevator door opened.

"Its normal to wait for that long tho" she said and i just glares at her.

"My husband is collapsed right now, alone with a worker whom im sure he dont know anything about first aid. Then, how can i be chill?" I said andy face is full of worried now, istg.

Finally, we arrived at the floor where his office is.

"Duhhhhhh they are all full of lighs at the reception and now its all dark the hell" i said, swearing before i turn on the lights for that floor. There was few lights but still, not enough to light up the place.

I walk slowly till i saw the door. 'Mr Jeon Jungkook, CEO of JL Holdings'.

I didnt knock at first and i just barged in when i saw jungkook on the sofa with a guy who is like 20 years old sit besides him.

"Ouh, mrs jeon" the boy said and bowed to me. I just reply with a smile and quickly went to jungkook.

"Jungkook.... Are you okay?" I said, asking him. His eyes was about to close but its not closed yet.

"Ne...." He said with a weak voice.

"Aigoo, i should have not asked that at the first place. Come here" i said while checking his blood pressure using the tools i brought. He's lucky that his wife is a doctor. Not just a doctor, also a neurosurgeon (heheheh).

His blood pressure seems lower than normal. I then checked on his heartbeat and his body tempreture.

"39°c?!" I said while looking at the thermometer.

"What did you doooo, Jeon Jungkook?" I said while looking into his eyes. His eyes are weak.

"Okay stop it. This cant just slide like that. Your body tempreture is too high. Lets go to the hospital" i said while cleaning the stuffs, getting ready to get going.

"I.... I dont want to" he said then i give a death stares, right into his pure eyes.

"Yah! Sorry... I mean.... Jungkook, you are not well. You have to make a check up. Your body need to rest too" i said, hoping that it would change his mind.

"Its okay.... Lets go tomorrow. For tonight, just rest at our house, okay? But promise me, we'll go to the hospital, okay?" I said, holding out ny pinky to make the pinky promise. He also take out his pinky finger and did the pinky promise.

-timepassed, next morning-

"Jungkook-ah... Are you awake?" I said, walking with a bowl of porridge and a cup of green tea on the tray.

"Yes..." He replied. I didnt allow him to work today and ask him to take a leave and i also took a day off. Well ya know, that hospital is my family's so as the 'important person' , im allowed to take the leave whenever i want. Ofcourse, its not fair to other staffs but i also didnt wish to have that permission.

"Waaaah chincha! Your body tempreture has slow down! Great job, jagi!" I said then gave him a peck on his cheek.... Before realising what i did.

"Errr s--sorry. I didnt mean to do that, sorry" i said then bow to him. He holds my shoulder, stopping me from bowing.

"Its okay..... Hmmmm... Im hungry... And i smell someting delicious" he said then giving the sign to the porridge.

"Ouh, sorry. Wait a minute" i said then arrange everything. I took a spoon of that porridge, let it cool for a while and feed Jungkook with it. One by one went to his mouth before the porridge clearly went out.

"Waaahhh chincha! U really hungry, arent you?" I said then chuckled when he nodded with a shy smile.

"I guess" he replied then i handed him his medicine with the water.

Seeing him like this suddenly makes my heart sad. I dont know why. My feelings got mixed. I feel it all, the sadness. Im scared if i lose him, eventho its just a fever tho.

I get up and went to wash the dishes before i go back to jungkook, just to check up on him before i continue doing my work. Eventho im on leave, i still have to do the work from house. Ok, kidding. I need to clean up the house, ofcourse.

"Just call me if you need anything. I need to clean the house and cook your lunch. Just stay here, arassi?" I said then was about to leave him before i feel his hand on my arm.

"Ouh, wae?" I sais and look into his eyes. For a moment, there come silence. We just stare at eachother before the reality hits us.

"Uhm.... Can you.... Just stay here?" Jungkook said and i quickly shook my head saying no.

Ofcourse, there is a reason why i did this. And the reason is...

-lastnight, author's pov-

"Jagi..... When will you come back?" Jungkook is calling her girlfriend, Suzy meanwhile Chae Young is cooking some porridge for him.

"Im not sure,, oppa. Maybe, few weeks later" the sound of replies come from the other side.

"Whoa chincha?!" Jungkook suddenly acts like a healthy man. He even wanna jump on the bed, but he know that he need to behave himself.

"But.... You already have a wife" the voice replies again. Gosh, her voice is so nasty, for god sake.

"Aigoo she's just a lady who is married to me just for our family. Im sure she wont mind it" jungkook replies before giggles followed by.

"Alright, see you later jagi. Saranghae!" He said before ended the call. He cant even stop smiling. But then for a moment, he starts thinking.

"What if chae young doesnt feel the same? Aigoo, what are you talking about, Jeon Jungkook! Just let her be what she wants" he said before curled into the comforter.

But...... He doesnt realise that..... Somebody heard that.

-chae young's pov-

'A lady who is married to me for our family'. I see. Thats what this marriage means to him.

'im sure she wont mind it'. Even a crazy woman hurts when she know her husband is happy with another woman....

I know, who is that Suzy. Me and her.... Way too far. She is like an angel while im just like fine dust in her eyes.

Yeah... It doesnt hurt me at all. Even when im tearing, im not hurt. Even when tears flow over my eyes, im not hurt.

Why? Why does this revealed when I was about to fall in love with my own husband? Why? Why didnt he tell me about this at the first place? If he did, i wont ever try to fall for him...

I was about to feel the happiness in love. But again, it will get destroyed.

-end of flashback-

An: guys, go check my insta    jk_purpleyou. DM me if you are from here ;-) xoxo