3

(A Thousand Years by Christina Perri)

Gosh..... Is this how you feel when you walk to the aisle? Eventho this marriage means nothing to me, but my heart beats so fcking fast, as if its gonna explode at anytime.

One, two, three steps and there.... I see jungkook, in his tuksedo suit. Gosh.... He's..... So..... Hot! But im only seeing his back as he was talking to his dad and then everyone cheers as i walk to him and there, he turned around.

 Hot! But im only seeing his back as he was talking to his dad and then everyone cheers as i walk to him and there, he turned around

Goshhhhhhh, what is happening!

I slowly walk to him and stand infront of him. My heart cant stop racing and my eyes are too scared to meet his.

"Chae young-ssi" he said and i looked up to me. He smiled and i just replied it with a small-tiny-thin smile. Shyyyy shyyyy like that.

"Do you, Mr Jeon Jungkook, promise to take care of your marriage and always take care of your wife?" The wedding host said and jungkook replies.

"I do" he replies while his eyes look at mine.

"And, do you, Miss Lee Chae Young who is becoming Mrs Jeon, promise to be faithful to your husband and promise to always stand by his side?" The wedding host turned to chae young.

Chae young looked deeply in jungkook's eyes.

"Yes, i do" she said and all the audiences clap their hands and cheers to them.

"I announce both of you as husband and wife, Mr and Mrs Jeon. The groom may kiss the bride" he said then my heart cant beat. I mean, im too nervous ya know, not that im gonna die!

Jungkook slowly put his hand around my waist then pull both of us closer and...... Our lips..... Attached.

The kiss wasnt that long. But it was passionate. I can feel his heart through that kiss. And i dont know why but after that kiss, i became dissapointed.

-after that wedding-

Chae young and jungkook are heading to their new house. Since both of their parents is rich af, they bought the huge mansion for them. Like itsss sooooo huge!

"So.... We live here?" I asked and he nodded. We went inside the house. I thought like he's gonna be the gentleman who would take my luggage inside, but i was wrong.

"This, is my room. The house contains like 5 rooms, i've took one so theres 4 left. Choose which one you want" he said in a cold voice. We both still in our wedding dress.

"We....... Dont share the same room?" I realise that ive said the wrong thing. Noooo, i dont want to sleep with him!

"What?" He said and i facepalm myself.

"Aniiii thats not what i mean. Here" i showed him the text that i got.

From: Jeon Omma 🌹