9

Ray of sun flashes my room from the window. Sounds of bird chirping comes in my ears. I rolled my body to my right and saw my husband besides me.

We did it. We really did it. That was my first experience. But im gratefull too, cuz i gave my virginity to the man who is my husband.

(K writer thats too detailed)

I crawl closer to him and touch his soft hair. His face is full of peace when he sleeps. I touch his face, slowly from his hair to his eyebrows, eyes, nose, and lips. The touch was so soft. I just stare at his innocent-looking-face. My face then recap what happened last night and automatically blush.

He is still shirtless, without blanket on him. I pull over that blanket and cover his bare body. He easily catches cold, i know that. Right after i covered his body, the sunny day becomes dim and dark, then heavy rain starts to perform.

"Whoa chincha? I was seeing the sun just now and its already raining. Aigoo, i just thought about jogging. Huh, lets just jogging in the kitchen" i said then get up. I slipped my foot to my slippers before i made my way to the kitchen, still in my pjs.

Duhh, what should i cook? Omelette? Scrambled eggs? Sandwich? Ouh! Eomma Jeon once told me that Jungkook loves to eat pancake with maple syrup. Thenn, lets bake some pancake!

I prepared all the ingredients on the kitchen counter, starts to do the pancake. While making it, my mind went somewhere.

Jeon Jungkook. What was his intention doing that last night? He has a girlfriend tho! And she's alive! How come he willingly did that to me? Well, im not angry or what cuz he has the right to do that to me as im his wife, but came to think of it, didnt he remember that he is someone's boyfriend?

What will his girlfriend feels if she knows about it? Wont she become mad? Jungkook is his boyfriend tho. But after all.... He's my husband!

"Why should i feel sorry for her... Im his wife, i have the right" i said to my self while whisking the mixture.

Yet, i still feel sorry for her. Im also a woman. I know how she would feel, i even understand it. And i also understand it if she wants to be mad at me.

"Thats right. You are my wife, you have the right" suddenly a voice came to my ears and i turned my back to face Jungkook. He is literally just right infront of me, with his dark yet shiny eyes. I just look into his eyes, before i turn my body and continue  doing my work as if jungkook  isnt there.

I then felt something on my shoulder. Its him. I want to insist it but it feels good to have his chin on my shoulder.

"Stop it, Jungkook" i said, pushing him gently away but then he wrapped his arms around my waist, not giving me the chance to escape.

He then mumbles few words which i dont even understand his motive doing that. But that doesnt even disturb me doing the pancake, till im ready to bake it.

"Come on, Jungkook. I need to move, im making the breakfast now" i said then move a bit, forcing him to let me go.

I heard him mumbling "no" in whisper direct to my ears. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Whatttttt theee freakkkk dooo youuu wanttt frommmm meeeeh?" I said, asking him, again, to let me off. I know that he'll demand something, so i just get into his idea.

"Kisseu. A kiss from you. Here" he gave me his cheek then ask for a kiss on it. Duhh, what kind of human is this?

I never knew that i'd get to see this kind of Jungkook. I always seen him in cold stoic face, but today..... He turns into someone new. Or maybe, its just me who didnt realise this side of him. He just like a snake which changed its skin.