Part 1/Chapter 1

Hi! This is just a random fanfic and will probably never be edited but I couldn't find any Jensa fanfic and it made me mad so I decided I would write one.

Just a quick note: I don't own any of the characters or the pictures I use 

Spensa POV:

The trio walked into the training room about ten minutes before the start of the class and I gasped. It was the boy from the test! The one who handed in his test without a single question answered. The one with the face just itching to be punched. From the way his friends walked, I pegged them as his cronies.

I hated them immediately.

Jerkface walked into the center of the room and clapped his hands. "Alright everybody, line up!"

The rest of the flight kind just kind of looked at him, but Kimmalyn jumped up and stood at attention next to Jerkface's cronies.

"What gives you the right to order us around?" Hudiya asked.

"I want to make a good impression on the instructor. Think how inspiring it will be when he comes and sees all of us standing at attention."

"Inspiring?" I snorted. "We'd look like a bunch of suck-ups."

He walked over to me, towering over me. "Do I know you, cadet? You look familiar."

"I was sitting in the front row taking the test. Maybe you saw me when you glanced at the rest of the room when you turned in your test without a single question answered."

He drew his lips to a line. It seemed I'd touched a nerve. Excellent. First blood.

"You don't need to make trouble. Just fall into line and-"

"Fall into line? You're still trying to give us orders?" Scud. It was annoying to have to look up at him like that. I leaped onto my seat to gain a height advantage. This seemed to surprise him. 

"What are you-"

"Always attack from a position of superior advantage. When this is over Jerkface, I will hold your tarnished and smoking pin up as my trophy as your smoldering ship maks your pyre and the final resting place of your crushed and broken corpse!"

The door chose that moment to open and Captain Cobb walked in. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything intimate.."

I actually blushed, which I think I've done maybe never in my entire life. Kimmalyn caught my eye and winked at me.

"N-no..." I stammered, trying for a laugh. 

"That wasn't a joke cadet. I don't joke. Which one fo you is Jorgen Weight? " Jerkface stood up. "Great. You're flight leader."

"What?" I gasped. Cobb ignored me. "You'll need two assistant flight leaders," he said.

"I can give them to you now sir," Jerkface said. "Arturo Mendez and Nedd Strong."

Cobb marked something on his clipboard. "Take a seat, cadets. We're going to-"

"You're not even going to see how we fly first?" I asked.

"Take a seat, cadets.'

"But-"

"Except cadet Spensa, who will instead follow me outside."

Jorgen POV:

She stormed out of the class, flipping her long dark hair over her shoulders.  I imagined her purple eyes glaring down at me from that chair. I tried to push those thoughts from my head. She's the daughter of Chaser! Once Cobb had followed her out, everybody sat down. Arturo chose the cockpit next to mine. 

"She's something else, isn't she?" he said chuckling.

I shook my head in disbelief. 

"She's... she's something else."