Going to L.A in California

Story  1 - chapter 1
Going to L.A in California
   It's been a couple years since we saved up a bunch of money to go have a vacation, it's already now  the year 2024 and we've been waiting to go to this vacation since we have never been to L.A before.

Me and my best friend got up earlier that day and she came over to take us both to the airport but her mom came with us so that she can take the car back home since we will be going to L.A but we knew that our mom's will be coming with us that our going to be going on a different airplane, we decided to go this month because of Pax East is this month I'm 23 and Angel is 18 and since we are both adults we can go on an airplane by our selves and thankfully we got seats by each other.

Our mom's already gave us some money so that we can get an Uber or taxi to go to our hotel and some other money so that we can get some stuff and merch from pax.

Since the flight is a lot of hours we both fell asleep on the plane, we woke up to " greetings this is your captain speaking and we are going to be landing soon so put your table and your seat in the right position and get ready to go to L.A".

My POV.
  "Angel lets go" I said because she looked really tired even though we just took a really long nap. " ok Jenna I'm coming" (my best friend in the whole world is angel Zanger and she told me that we can to L.A California before we go to Tokyo to meet my heroes and then when we go to Tokyo we will meet her heroes but I never thought that we would become friends and meet all of me and angel's hero's my heroes are youtubers and hers are the boys in BTS, but we met all of them in L.A but back to the story) when we got off the airplane in Lax, the whole place was filled with people I'm pretty sure that the people were nice but I didn't want to go see, so Angel and me just decided to right for our moms since they recently just texted us when we landed and said that' we are on an airplane, we are heading out now to go to L.A" and so we waited them for a couple more hours until we kinda fell asleep and then both me and angel felt our shoulders get shaken so we both looked up and saw our parents.

My mom said " c'mon Jenna we going to the hotel now let's go' I said " ok mom c'mon Angel let's go" Angel said " ok!'

    *Time skip to when we got the our hotel *
   While our mom's was getting us our rooms me and Angel were just sitting on a couch so that if we fell asleep we wouldn't fall asleep on the ground, then a couple minutes our mom's woke us up and said "c'mon girl's let's go to our room so that you guy's can fell asleep on a bed' I remember we both said ' ok mom' I remember that we were almost on the top of each other because of how much we were exhausted, and then we both fell asleep and so did our mom's.